facetime part 14

Graysons pov:

I dropped violet off and made sure she made it inside okay.

I was still confused about what she said in the parking lot, it just came out of know where. I don't know if I trust it or if y/n will trust it.

I pulled into y/n's driveways and smiled as I saw her dancing around the house, she loved leaving the curtains open at night so she could see the stars.

She found beauty in everything

I got out of my car and walked to the door giving it a slight knock, "who is it?!" She yelled and closed the curtains quickly after realizing anyone who walked up could have seen her.

She always thought of the craziest scenarios, she's always been paranoid like that. Even when we were little.

"Grayson" I chuckled seeing her expression as she closed the curtains as quickly as possible.

"Come in" I heard her little giggle and I couldn't help but smile.

Y/n's pov:

I giggle at how stupid the scenario was that came to my mind when I heard Graysons knock, I thought it was ted bundy coming back from the dead.

also I realized anyone walking up could see me, I was just asking for embarrassment.

I sat on the couch waiting for Grayson to come in, he opened the door and made his way to me pecking my lips.

He always had the best hellos.

"you won't believe this princess" he said all happy, "violet isn't pregnant" he said proudly. My face lit up and I jumped into his arms, "easy, easy don't snap my back" he chuckled and kissed my lips again.

It was a relief to hear those words, I knew I could be with him even if he was going to be a father. It just made things easier that he wasn't.

I smiled and pulled away from the kiss, "how does violet feel?" I asked as he put me down back on my feet.

"she actually was excited for me to be coming back to you" Grayson said looking down at our hands.

"There is no way" I said surprised, it caught me off guard

I didn't believe it, something was off about it.

"She said that she will just have to accept that I want to be with you. She's going to have to either way, I love you y/n" He didn't stutter, or pause as those words rolled off his tongue, it scared me a bit.

"I'm sorry what?" I asked him a little embarrassed, I didn't want to say it back if I misunderstood what he meant, even though I heard him perfectly.

"Y/n, I said I love you" he cupped my face gently and looked into my eyes.

We are juniors in high school, do we even know what love is? Is he even sure that it's love? Is he mixing up love and lust?

"Grayson-" I began to speak before he cut me off.

"you don't have to say it back, I understand. Just know that I love you alright?" He kissed my lips gently. I froze and kissed back before just nodding.

@sweetedols on Instagram 🦋