coachella affair pt.11

Ethan's pov:

I drove down to the hospital as quickly as I could, meanwhile trying to drive safely. I pull in and rush inside and to the front desk "room number for y/n please." I said out of breath from rushing.

"Do you have a last name sir" she asked

she's told me this. c'mon Ethan remember.

"Y/l/n" I said to her after scrambling for the answer in my head.

"431" she smiled "take the elevator up and it's the hallway on your right" she said knowing I needed directions for it.

I nodded "thank you" before walking off and fast walking to get to her. I needed to know what happened. I needed to know she was okay. When I got to her room she looked terrible, bruised, cut, and pale.

I teared up and walked to her bedside grabbing her hand gently and kissing it taking a seat in the chair after pulling it a bit closer to the bed, "baby what happened to you?" I whispered, even though I knew I wasn't going to get an answer.

The police walk in "sir are you the man the doctor spoke to on the phone?" They asked me.

I let go of her hand and stand up, "I am" I said walking out they shook my hand respectfully.

"I'm officer Martian and this is officer Leigh, you are?" They asked since they never got my name. 

"I'm ethan, ethan dolan" I replied.

"Nice to meet you sir its unfortunate to have to meet you here like this, but can you tell me anything about this incident or the man named troy woods?" Officer Leigh asked.

Troy Woods? 

"Sir I don't know who that is or why this happened and excuse my language but did he fucking lay his hands on her?!" I slightly raised my voice.

"Please calm down mr.dolan When y/n was being wheeled in on the hospital bed she asked if the man who did this was with her, when the nurse asked what the mans name was she responded with troy Woods. Nothing can be confirmed until she has woken up" they told me.

"Can you please give me and her some space until then?" I asked trying to hide the fact I was furious and wanted to kill the bastard who did this to her.

@sweetedols on Instagram 🐝