devils territory pt.4

Y/n's pov:

I thanked lisa for everything and she wrote down her number in case I ever needed anything again. I walked inside my home and immediately locked the door behind me and placed myself on the couch sobbing into my hands until they became soaked and I could cry no longer. My eyes hurt and I cried so hard I gave myself a headache. I sniffled and wiped my eyes and then rubbed my hands on the sweatpants I was wearing to get rid of them. It was hard for me to process it but I would manage.

Ethan's pov:

I've been on the road for 3 days now. I don't know how I am going to tell my mom about graysons death. I wish I was not there to witness anything that happened therefore I would not be burdened by this dark secret. Grayson was her son, She was his mother.

i feel dirty.

I pulled up to a hotel for the night and book myself a room, when I walked in I closed and locked the door behind me throwing my bags recklessly on my bed. I began to strip down to my underwear and make my way to the bathroom to shower. I was hoping I'd feel even the slightest bit cleaner than I do now. In the shower it felt good to feel the hot water hitting my back and it felt like I was getting a cleanse.

A cleanse aimed to wash away all my wrong doing.

I got out of the shower and the guilt that I had tried to wash away was more than just on the surface. It ate away at me, and I could not pretend my bother was alive.

she deserves to know even if she isn't ready.

I picked my phone up and dialed my moms number as It rung I closed my eyes and felt hot tears slowly falling from my tired eyes. She picked up after a few rings "hey baby, how are my babies?" she asked and my heart shattered. "momma I have to tell you something" my voice cracked and I could hear her on the other end of the line getting concerned and serious. "yes?" she said concerned. "grayson is dead" I began to sob after the words left my mouth. I heard her gasp and she got silent.

it was an awful silence

"when I dropped that girl off he was dead momma. I am so sorry" I said crying even harder.

i missed him and i wished he was with me right now.

"how did he die?" she said on the other line, you could hear it in her voice that she had lost all emotion. "mom-" I was cut off again with the same question "how did he die?" she repeated. I took a deep breath and told my mother exactly what she wanted to hear "he was shot in the head right in front of me as I held that girl" I sobbed, it hurt my chest physically as everything played in my head all over again. My mom burst into tears and sniffled "ethan come home. please" she begged of me. "no. I want my revenge"

and that is exactly what I was going to get.

"goodbye mom I love you." I ended the call before I even got a response from her. I was worried about her, but I refused to come home.

It is stupid, but grayson was all I had on the road.

I loaded my gun and put it on the night stand beside my bed and laid down trying to catch even a minute of sleep.

it was hard. everything that happened replayed over and over again.

I was finally able to close my eyes and drift off the sleep.

i never even bothered to check on the girl.

authors note:

unedited; ignore spelling errors

hey babies i am sorry i once again am not frequent with my uploads. life has been pretty crazy lately and im a teenager angels. remember that i want to have as much fun as possible and just be a teen. i will upload chapters when i am not busy, but no promises they will be back to back. like i said with my last chapter i will write a little each time im free and have a chapter up eventually. stay swaggy babes 🍃

thank you all for being so kind and patient.

@sweetedols & @sweetespam on instagram 😳