facetime part 9

Y/n's pov:

"Uhh ethan just called about my favorite store having an amazing sale" I smiled and I could tell by the look on his face, he didn't believe me.

I sighed "violets pregnant"

I let it go, there's no point in hiding it. He did it, and needed to own up to it.

Grayson froze "can you um- baby-"

"it's y/n" I corrected as he stuttered.

"Y/n please tell me this is like a prank you you're fucking with me" he said finally finding the words.

I sadly shook my head no, "ethan called and gave me the news" I sniffled a bit.

I was obviously upset.

He still wasn't saying anything, "I think you uh should go" I looked at him and I saw his facial expression turn to complete sadness.

"y/n don't do that please, you know I can't- I can't go back to her" he began crying.

It hurt. again.

I closed my eyes and felt tear drops fall, "I never said go back to her". I kept my eyes close to avoid seeing him so hurt.

"I can't go." He refused.

Grayson's pov:

I refused to go, y/n means too much to me. Violet and I had sex once, there's no way.

I wore a condom, and she was on birth control.

I walked over to y/n and got on my knees, I hugged her waist and buried my face into her belly, "y/n I can't, this can't be happening. I didn't get her pregnant she's lying. You have to believe me, please" I begged and sobbed holding onto her.

She has to be lying.

Y/n sniffled more, "don't do this Grayson, you can't do this to me" she cried and ran her fingers through my hair, "you can't promise things and then have to get up and walk out" she sobbed.

I knew I hurt her, and that tore me apart more

@sweetedols on Instagram 🍦