facetime part 7

Y/n's pov:

I woke up go Grayson still sleeping soundly on my chest, I figured he probably hadn't slept in days so I rubbed his back and gently laid my head on his shoulder providing more warmth for him. He tightened his grip on me.

I ended up falling back asleep only to be woken up by Grayson moving around, I groaned a little and rubbed my eyes. "I'm sorry I didn't me-" he began apologizing before I cut him off.

"don't worry it's okay" I smiled and stretched a bit. "How are you feeling?" I asked and stopped stretching so I could rub my eyes.

"I feel like shit" he groaned honestly and yawned, I lay my head on his back and gave It small kisses, I didn't want to start anything I just wanted to make sure he was relax. I felt Grayson's arms snake behind him and pull me into his arms.

I was in his lap and he kissed my arm gently "promise me something" he whispered.

"promise you what?" I asked and cupped his face so he'd look at me.

"promise me you won't hurt me like she did" he begged.

"Grayson I promise" I rested my forehead against his as I felt his lips press against mine. I hesitated, I didn't want him to be attached to me only because I was helping him out.

I didn't want to be rebound.

Grayson pulled away "wow I'm so sorry I didn't mean to spring anything on you I jus- I just uh" he stuttered, I could tell he felt dumb, so I cupped his face and kissed him softly and pulled away.

He smiled and blushed a bit, "Grayson you have to promise me something too" I sighed, he nodded "what is it?" He asked and looked me in the eyes.

"Promise me that you aren't just doing this because I'm helping you" I begged of him. "don't make me a rebound."

I didn't want this to be the reason something happened between us.

Smut

"I promise" he said kissing me again, this time things were leading somewhere. Grayson was already in his boxers and I let my hands explore his body, he smirked knowing I liked what I felt. I bit my lip watching him undress me, once he had me undressed he laid me back and we began having sex.

Grayson was soft and sweet, "angel" he whispered into my ear as I moaned into his.

"Yes?" I moaned out as he passionately made love to me.

"tell me if I hurt you princess, okay?" He kissed my lips and kept making love to me.

I nodded and bit my lip "more" I said as things sped up and he gave me exactly what I wanted.

I fell for him even harder.

@sweetedols on Instagram 🦋