devils territory pt.8

Ethan's pov:

I pulled up at Bestia and I watched her face light up "I LOVE THIS PLACE" she practically screamed, all I could do was chuckle at her as I got out and opened her door for her. She smiled and placed her journal down, "thanks". I nodded to welcome her and waited at the host counter to the seated once seated I had instructed her to order whatever she pleased, the bill was on me.

she didn't seem like the type to take advantage of a good deed besides she was a young girl, i knew she wasn't loaded with the amount of stolen money i have.

she nodded "thanks again." I continue to find her very cute as I listen to her order she scrunched her face here and there when she would mispronounce a word or stutter because of how nervous she was.

didn't seem like she got out much, i'll have to teach her to get out of the nervousness stage if she is going to be my partner in crime.

I chuckled at her as she thanked the waitress for being patient with her she kicked me under the table and I shot her a glare before smirking it off, "I will have whatever she's having" I stated folding my menu correctly and handing it back to the waitress nodded and began to walk away "I will be right out with your drinks". Y/n put her hands on her face "that was so embarrassing" she whined rubbing her face as she continued to hide her embarrassment. "you don't get out much do you?" I asked and placed my phone onto the table to avoid it becoming a distraction. "no, I just stayed at home paint, read books, and write" she said, I could tell she was trying not to sound like a dork right in front of me. "you really just aren't from this generation are you?" I asked her and her face became a light pink and she scrunched her face.

i made her blush.

after dinner she fell asleep once again in the car, when I hit the breaks to stop at a red light her journal fell into the floor when I reached back and picked it up, the first glance I took. I saw my name.

it was very wrong of me to read her journal but a lot of what she wrote was not false, and i think she really does see me as a genuine man. not a criminal. i have to remind her about the devils territory shes in and how dangerous it is for her to even make eye contact with me.

she must know.

we cannot become as close friends as shes hoping to make. life is a game baby. lets gamble.

authors note:

unedited; ignore spelling errors

I was like dozing off as I read this so there are probably alot of errors, i will edit them tmmrw see you babies when I have time to upload another chaper 🍃

thank you all for being so kind and patient.

@sweetedols & @swainstyles on instagram 😳