complicated pt.13

Y/n's pov:

Today is the day I find out if I'm carrying Graysons baby or not. We decided to go to the doctors and find out because we were scared the pregnancy test might give us false news. I held Graysons hand as he drove. 

I was scared out of my mind. It was silent between us. It was a nervous silence.

"Grayson" I said softly.

He looked up at me since we were stopped at a red light "yeah?" He asked me.

"Are you gonna leave me if I am pregnant?" I asked him nervous to hear his answer.

He looked at me with a hurt and confused expression. "I would never leave you especially if you were carrying my child" he said honestly.

I nodded and kissed him the light turned green and our kiss was interrupted by a horn honking.

we're here.

Grayson opens my door for me and we walk inside hand in hand.

My stomach dropped.

We got our paper work and filled it out in no time and Grayson submitted it to the desk ladies.

And now we wait.

Finally they call my name back and Grayson and I stand up he grabbed my hand and kissed it. We walked back together and I take a seat on the bed. The doctors had me pee in a cup and wait for god knows how long.

It felt like years.

please hurry

The door opens and my doctor came in "mr.dolan and mrs. Y/l/n"

Grayson and I looked up fast almost giving ourselves whiplash "congratulations you two are having a baby. Stay here and I'll be back to help plan out future appointments with you and just call if you need to reschedule" 

I'm gonna be a mommy.

I burst into happy tears and Grayson wrapped me in a hug and kissed my head crying as well "I'm gonna be a dad" he said through his tears and made me look at him.

He kissed me and our tears pressed together "I love you gray" I said sniffling after our kiss and wiped my eyes.

"I love you" he said kissing my head then he go on his knees in front of my belly "hi there little one. I'm your daddy and I'm gonna take care of you and mommy. I promise you." He kissed my belly and then looked up at me.

"Stop I just stopped crying" I pouted a bit. He chuckled and stood back up and kissed me. He held my hand and we waited for the doctor to come back. The doctor came back and we organized future appointments and we left.

On the way home Grayson and I discussed how we wanna raise our baby. We both agreed to be very natural and I even brought up and at home birth to Grayson. He was kinda sketch about it, but he plans to do research on it.

I'm nervous for birth.

Grayson promised to do anything and everything for me and get anything I needed during this 9 month pregnancy. I'm so thankful for him.

Authors note: as i continue to edit these chapters i realize how awful they are feel free to skip to devils territory i think that is the only good one i have written