devils territory pt.1

y/n's pov:

I got off of work the same time I usually do, its been getting darker earlier than it has been these past few days it must have switched seasons before I even knew it.

It's pretty much always hot in LA

I cleaned up the back and wiped off the tables for the night before clocking out and grabbing my things as I left in a hurry to get home.

I hated walking in the dark by myself.

I was walking and I kept feeling eyes on me as I picked up my pace I felt the eyes burning deeper into my skin when finally all of what I saw ahead went black and a sharp pain crashed into my head knocking all I understood out. I woke up in a ally naked and bleeding from my head, I had been raped and left for dead.

I have been seeing this all over the news but I never thought I would become a victim of something so horrible.

I laid on the floor as I couldn't find the strength to get up. I tried calling for help but, the busy people passed on by not even bothering to consume their time with something that did not have to do with their task on hand.

My whole body hurt and I was helpless.

The temperature soon dropped as the day faded into night, I went numb. I thought I was going to die. It was so cold I could hardly make out a word without shivering to death. I eventually gave up and excepted the fact I was going to die soon.

Ethan's pov:

shots blared behind me as me and my brother grayson rushed to the car to get away from this bullshit he caused, "god dammit grayson!" I yelled helping him inside the car.

"I didn't do anything! no one knew anything I swear!" he fought back.

If he would have kept his mouth shut around his little girlfriend none of this would be happening.

"yeah you totally did nothing but expose all plans to your girlfriend! you know we can't trust that easy!" I screamed at him as he drove off and the sound of gunfire faded away. Grayson got silent and the only sound to be heard was the sound of the gravel being crushed under the tires.

Grayson and I stopped at the local cafe to come up with a plan incase anyone had followed us thus far.

My brother got out and walked in before me as I stayed behind to look around and make sure I knew the layout and any exit or possible entry. I eventually got out of the car and met grayson inside when we finished we had one of our gang members to meet in the back, switch cars, and get the enemy's off our ass.

"I am gonna head back you keep an eye out grayson, trust no one man. This place is crawling with reapers" I patted his back and walked down into the ally when I came across a nude woman shivering and unresponsive to my movement.

I had seen her before, but It didn't really hit me until I picked up her nearly frozen body to give her warmth and bring her with me and grayson I realized,

Shes the waitress that works in the cafe me and grayson planned in all the time.

I rushed her to the back of the van that the gang member dropped off as I had given him permission to lead the reapers away.

I wanted to help this girl.

I turned on the heat and took off my jacket wrapping her in it and creating friction between my hands and her legs.

I was desperate to find her warmth.

The stupid things I do, do not define me as a person. I still have a pure well-being but my heart is a ball of blackness pumping its evilness though my arteries to the rest of my body. I can still feel and I know that this was not the ending she deserved. She clung onto me for warmth not even knowing my name.

I had no idea who she was and she had not a clue as to mine, all I knew from the looks of her was that she was an angel in the wrong territory.

The devils territory.

authors note:

unedited, ignore spelling errors

Hey babies, I am finally back after like um ghosting. I have so many ideas for this story and I think it is going to be the longest one I have ever written unless I decide to cut my ideas short. Recently we started writing and essay in my honors literature class about the power of the human heart and morality which did not inspire the original ideas I first had, but are responsible for inspiring me once again and giving me a further extent of my ideas and further add ons to the original ideas I had. 🍃

thank you all for being so kind to me and patient, more coming soon.

@sweetedols on instagram 😳