devils territory pt.17

Y/n's pov:

foolishly stupid and absolute madness.

I had lost all sense, I fell for him hard. A murderer. I was foolishly in love with a murderer who had the blood of hundreds on his hands. He had sped fast down the road and I knew we were doing something impulsive and stupid.

a house bought with stolen money, and living with a murderer who always has unfinished business.

I lay in the garden staring up at our home, Ethan had been sleeping late so I took my time and I usually rested in the garden and thought of things to write or wrote in my journal. I didn't feel as if my privacy were invaded when Ethan burst into the cafe and had read my journal. It was words I had wanted to say that just remained unspoken.

writing them down made things easier.

It has been a year and there are a few things Ethan is still having to clean up. I never expected things to just be fine and perfect immediately and the police making him a wanted criminal caused us to flee to London. I left behind everything I have ever known for him.

he became all I knew.

Ethan pays for his crimes daily, Hes afraid and constantly looking over his shoulder. Ethan has night terrors and I have to get him back to sleep with a back rub while I read him unspoken words from my journal. He rests his head on my chest and drifts back to sleep.

I think he dreams of Graysons death but I can't be certain he doesn't like talking about it so I don't push for him to open up because that's just not fair.

"another morning in the garden?" I hear Ethan ask as he walked outside to our garden. I had always wanted plants but I couldn't at my apartment so when me and Ethan bought our home I decided I wanted a garden and Ethan didn't mind. I made it clear to Ethan after we bought our home that I didn't want to live off stolen money.

soon stolen money became hard earned money

He agreed understanding that in order to get rid off his past completely he had to let go of everything. we donated most of the stolen money to charitys and we got good jobs busting our asses to make what we have now.

we weren't rich but we were comfortable

"yeah, I'm just thinking" I replied and glanced at him, effortlessly beautiful. He struggled with inner demons remained to stand beautifully and fell in love with me thinking I was his angel. I believed he was getting better.

his night terrors happened less and less and he became more open with me. I couldn't be afraid when he had seen all I had put in my journal.

"you want to write?" he asked and all I could do was nod. Ethan sat beside me in the garden and I leaned my head over on his shoulder.

"I should write a book about us" I whispered and let out a giggle, I felt as if he might have thought I was delusional or crazy. I also felt pathetic as I yearned for his approval, I wanted us to agree on things and for him to support me.

I didn't have that his support if he didn't approve

"then write a book about us, just make sure you include when I marry you" he whispered back and pressed a kiss to the top of my head. I smiled softly and looked at him with a beautiful smile.

he wants to marry me?

"okay" I smiled and sat my head up off his shoulder "by the way its afternoon, so good afternoon" I laughed a bit and he chuckled. I found that nothing compares to when Ethan smiled of laughed it was a beautiful sight and sometimes sound. I didn't see his smile or hear his laughs often, but when I did I drowned myself in his beauty.

"you fucker" he chuckled and tackled me on the grass giving me a kiss on the lips.

all I ever wanted came down to this, this was our story and we were the authors it was just my job to illustrate the words onto the pages of our book.

authors note:

unedited: ignore spelling errors

woah i am such a lazy fuck, it has been months since i have published anything and honestly i don't know why i lost sight in my passion. i enjoy writing endlessly and i apologize for such a long wait. oh my gosh im such a whore, 3 more chapters left !!

Thank you all for the kindness and patience

@sweetedols on instagram :')

why did no one tell me it said 'never on instagram'? that is false i am always there lmao