coachella affair pt.9

Y/n's pov:

"Hey ethan it's me, y/n" I said into the phone as I sat in my car outside the house, I needed to hear his voice before I walked in.

"I thought you weren't gonna call me" he chuckled softly "how have you been gorgeous?" He asked me making feel so special.

I look up to see troy, angry charging towards the car. "I've been doing well" I stuttered dropping the phone into the passengers seat trying to lock the doors, but the old car we've had for years didn't want to fucking lock.

My breathing picked up "y/n?" Ethan asked into the phone as Troy angrily opened the door.

If you are sensitive to abuse or violence skip this please

Troy grabbed me by my hair and slammed me onto the concrete driveway busting my nose as if it hadn't had enough at coachella, "ugh!" I screamed and turn myself over kicking trying to fight him off.

He pushed my legs down and picked me up by my hair again and slammed me into the side of the car. I screamed again desperate for help, ethan was still on the call begging to know what was happening, he could hear all my screams and cry's.

I wanted to so desperately tell him what Troy was doing to me, but I couldn't find words. I felt myself get thrown onto his shoulders and then he slammed my entire body onto the concrete. I used my arms to protect my head, but nothing softened the blows to the rest of my body and I physically felt multiple bones of mine break.

I lay there choking on my own blood and gasping for air. He knew he won, so he stopped and spat on me "you're nothing but a nasty whore'' he grabbed my bags out of the back seat and threw them on top of me before walking back inside and locking me out.

He called me that without knowing of me and Ethan. He called me that because I was away for 3 days at a festival he didn't want to call me that. He called me that to be a dick.

to himself he was a king.

End of the violence

"Y/n! Y/n!" I hear ethan shout into the phone.

"H-h-h-h-help" I coughed, but it was like I was muted. He couldn't hear me, but I could hear him and I just knew I was going to die at this point.

I couldn't move, I could barely breathe, I'm loosing a lot of blood as I lay here, and the person I need most can't hear me at all.

I felt my eyes get heavy, knowing I had to stay awake I fought and fought until it won. Everything went black.

Authors note: I apologize if you are sensitive to any of this stuff

@sweetedols on Instagram 🐝