coachella affair pt.10

Y/n's pov:

Flashlights were being shined into my eyes and unclear voices were all around me, they were slowly coming to an understanding.

I'm not in the yard anymore, I'm somewhere white, it's very bright. I think I'm at a hospital.

Finally I was able to hear a nurses voice clearly "ma'am do you know your name?" She asked me, pushing my bed fast to get me the medical attention I needed quickly.

"Y/n" I said confused.

"Y/n do you know where you are?" She asked me.

"I think I'm at the hospital" I tried to sit up to get a better look around to grasp a better understanding of my surroundings.

"miss do not move, stay very still" the male doctor demanded of me so I didn't cause more harm to myself or make anything worse.

"Y/n you are in UCSF Medical Center in San Francisco." The nurse told me.

"I-I-is He here?" I asked getting scared.

"Is who here?" The nurse asked.

"The one who did this" I said as tears began to fall down my face.

"Miss can you give me the name of the person who did this to you?" She asked.

"Troy, Troy woods" I blacked out again.

Ethan's pov:

I got a call from the hospital, so I picked up "hello?" I asked confused and worried since y/n's call disconnected and I heard her screaming and crying before everything fell silent, I also heard someone beating her so forcefully, and so aggressively.

a males voice called her terrible things, I heard someone open one of her car doors and a whimper before things went silent and her call disconnected.

I could hear ever hit she took, and I could have sworn to hear her bones break.

"Hello this is the UCSF Medical Center we are calling about a patient who goes by the name y/n" I heard a male voice say. I sit up and get focused into the call snapping to make Grayson shut up.

"Yes?" I asked.

"You were the last person she called before ambulance was called by one of her neighbors, could you come in an answer a few questions for the police"

y/n

Authors note: when i looked up a hospital to use lmao

@sweetedols on Instagram 🐝