coachella affair pt.13

Ethan's pov:
I arrived at the address y/n gave me, and there he was. I could see in the window, and he was on her couch drinking a beer, watching her tv. I knock on the door and he got up and answered it, as soon as he revealed his face I punched him in it.

He stumbled backwards onto the floor unable to keep his balance. He was weak, but strong enough to hurt her.  I chuckle at him knowing I was gonna win, "that all you got dickhead?" I asked taking his hand and helping him up before knocking him right back on his ass again.

"What the hell!" Troy shouted holding his nose, "I don't even know who you are!" He groaned feeling his nose was pouring blood.

"I am the boyfriend of the girl you decided to beat, and I'm getting my revenge"

well not yet but better than anything he was to her.

"I'm her boyfriend! What are you talking about?!" Troy tried to get up, but I punched him back to where he was laying flat on the floor.

"She's done with you! You've destroyed her and she's going to tell all your secrets to the police, everything that happened, all the domestic abuse, drug possession, oh and the fact you are a no good piece of shit that doesn't deserve anything but this!"  I straddled him, and began to let all of my anger out, I punched and punched until he was barely breathing.

When I was finished, I got up and kicked him once more "don't you EVER contact her again. If you do, I'll be back" I spat and walked out to my car. When I got to my car I noticed how bloody I was, I couldn't show up at the hospital like that.

I don't want y/n to see me as someone who would hurt her or do anything like that again. The only time I'll do that again is if he has any contact with her, and that's a promise I'll make to her myself.

She just can't see me like this.

I took a deep breath and started my car, backing out of the driveway and making my way to mine and Graysons shared house. It was still going to look suspicious that I changed. I don't want to lie to her, so I'll tell her the truth.

I'll just spare a few details so she doesn't get the vision of how bad it actually was.

I hope I am making sense to myself and that I will make sense to her.

I got home and I walked in, Grayson was there on the couch with the girl he met at Coachella, I guess their dating now. I haven't really asked him about her, I'm too busy worrying about y/n.

Grayson looked up from the girls chest and saw me, "dude what the hell!" He got off of his little girlfriend and rushed to check up on me.

"the other guy didn't even get a punch in Grayson I'm fine" I assured him.

"Still dude what the hell, this is bad. Oh my god did you kill him?!" He kind of shouted making the girl look over from the tv.

I rolled my eyes, "no Grayson I didn't kill anyone, I just gave him a beating he will remember." I growled annoyed, I was just trying to change and get back to the hospital before y/n got worried and thought that Troy hurt me or something.

She needs to rest, and I need to be there to watch her and protect her.

"Why ethan?" Grayson asked crossing his arms, he was upset with my actions. He hated fights, he thought they were pointless and just created more problems instead of fixing them. I agreed, but this just had to be something that was done.

"For y/n!" I shouted pissed off because he stood there judging me, his own brother.

"You did this for a girl ethan?!" He shouted back.

"yes Grayson I did! You wanna know why?!? Huh?! Because I fucking love her! And the man I beat was the same dickhead who put her into the hospital, made her deal with domestic abuse for years, she was terrified of him! She even begged a nurse to make sure he wouldn't be aloud to visit her! Grayson she was so scared and I was able to comfort her, she cried to me. She needs me and I need her! If you don't like that fuck you! you would protect your little girlfriend just like I have!"  I pushed past Grayson and rushed to my room, I ripped off the bloody clothes knowing they were ruined anyways and changing into clean ones.

I noticed that the blood had gotten on my skin, so I got a damp wash cloth and scrubbed my skin til it was irritated and red. I heard a knock on my door, "Grayson go away" I groaned still pissed off.

"No, you need to drink something and maybe eat a little before you go back to the hospital, she can't see you this angry ethan. She's scared enough" Grayson said to me through my door. I sighed knowing my younger brother was right.

I opened the door, "Grayson I'm sorry" I sighed again.

"Shut up and just go calm down, you were right I would do the same thing for Lilly" he chuckled a bit to let me know we were all good and he wasn't upset with me. "Lilly's got some toast and water downstairs cmon" he smacked my upper arm and went downstairs with me following behind.

I saw him greet Lilly with a kiss as I sat down at the table, "so are you two together?" I asked them. Lilly smiled and nodded to give me an answer. I smiled knowing my brother was happy with her, his eyes glowed looking at her and the way he held her told me that he was going to love her for a while. Lilly sat my toast and water in front of me and I began to eat and drink a little of my water, after a while I was calm.

Well calmer than I was,I really did want to kill him and was kind of wishing I did, but I know I'm not a guy who could handle the guilt.

I'm just glad I did what I did.

"Thank you. Have fun you two I'm going to go back to y/n" I said softly. Grayson pulled me into a hug and then Lilly pulled me into one. I hugged the both of them back and rushed out the door.

I drove as fast as I could to the hospital, but still being a safe driver. I didn't want to end up in the hospital with her as a patient and add more stress, I wanted to be beside her and love on her, making her feel okay and safe.

@sweetedols on Instagram 🐝