devils territory pt.7

Y/n's pov:

I slowly got off the couch going upstairs where I packed my wardrobe. I packed as much as I could into the one suitcase I had, but I had to bring extra bags.

i had no idea how long i was staying out there with him.

I came downstairs with all that I have packed and grabbed my laptop and its charger along with my journal and stuffed them into a bag. "packed extra. smart." he said grabbing most of the load with one arm and didn't struggle at all meanwhile I was panting as I tried to make my way down the steps with my suitcase.

this thing must have weighed 600 pounds because holy shit.

Ethan's pov:

shes pretty, I hope she has a strong stomach or at least one stronger than that mouth she has on her.

she's gonna see a lot of shit coming along with me.

I see her struggling and easily pick up the suitcase and toss it in the back along with her other bags, "you're gonna have to get stronger than that. get cozy in the back i'll stop and get us food soon." I said just being genuine me.

haven't been genuine since the moment gray was shot and it felt nice besides if im going to be around her for a while might as well be friends.

she nodded, "thank you." she said softly and I nodded off to her getting in the drivers seat. She placed a blanket over her legs and put a pillow behind her laying down as she connected her air pods to her laptop and began to watch whatever she desired.

Y/n's pov:

I had no idea what was coming next or what the hell was going to happen. I laid there trying to focus on my Netflix show, but scenarios played out in my head.

however he gets his revenge, i hope he takes the shot so i am not stuck with the burden of being a killer.

I got slightly annoyed unable to focus I closed down my laptop and took out my air pods. Ethan was quietly listening to music when he saw I had sat up and turned it down "sorry I didn't mean to bother you" he said as his eyes became glued to the road. "don't. you didn't besides I like tame impala. turn it up" I smiled and he flashed a smile turning the music back up to a normal volume. I covered my legs up putting my feet into the seat and grabbed my journal and a pen from my bag and began to write.

journal entry 103; monday, december 9
I grew fond of him, he seemed like a nice man. Hearing him talk almost made me forget the exact reason why I am with him. I hope this revenge is not all he has made of his life. Revenge can only do so much, but it can never fix anything. It feels bitter sweet until those feelings go rotten once you have built your life around nothing but that revenge. I think thats part of the reason why our hearts have become to sour. It certainly does take a toll on you, I don't think ethan used to lash out like he did back at my house before he became so fixated on revenge. He didn't seem like the type, granted I have just met him and he asked me to become a cold blooded killer. I don't miss home, the silence was good until it wasn't beside I have a job now. I was assigned with this job as he said I had stepped in what he calls his presence. the "devils territory" 

I closed my journal, "what do you write about?" he asked and I paused "if you don't mind me asking" he let out a nervous chuckle.

one minute he was really intimidating and the next he was nervous and shy.

"I don't mind really, I just write about things that are on my mind." I told him and he just nodded "I never really liked writing" he spoke trying to make conversation, I went along with it. "I used to hate it, but now I use it to find a peace of mind" I said honestly.

didn't mean to sound corny, but i hope he gets it

"maybe I should try it when this things over, I haven't really figured out what I am going to do after I get what I want. maybe that will help" he shrugged putting the idea into the back of his head as he cruised down the road, "where are you taking us to eat?" I asked getting kind of hungry. "Bestia. you like italian?" he asked looking at me through the mirror. I nodded and gave him a smile "I'm starving", he chuckled a bit "almost there, don't starve too much for me" he joked.

might as well make friends with him right?

Ethan's pov:

I feel as if we both have an idea about this situation and we both have decided to might as well make friends with each other.

shes funny and cute when she writes, but i have no intentions on falling in love with her. my line of work is far too dangerous.

authors note:

unedited; ignore spelling errors

as I put on my message board I would try to have a chapter up tonight. here it is loves, goodnight 🍃

thank you all for being so kind and patient.

@sweetedols & @sweetespam on instagram 😳