coachella affair pt.8

Y/n's pov:

I put down the note and entered his number into my contacts before getting up and packing everything I brought with me for these three days. I took one last look at my hotel room, the place I had sex with a guy that I so quickly fell for in the span of 3 days.

This room felt like a haven away from my home. The place Troy, the guy who broke my heart still lives and trashes.

I can't decide if I love him or I hate him, I mean he hurt me on so many different levels, yet I forgave him so many times. 

I don't know if I can start over and risk the same thing happening with another guy, especially Ethan.

The way Ethan spoke to me was so different compared to the way troy treated me. It could have been a disguise Ethan was putting up or maybe that was him and there were no surprises.

I took a deep breath and closed the door, walking to my car I couldn't help to fear what was going to happen as soon as I stepped foot into my house.

Well mine and troys house, but he never payed the bills and was hardly home. His name is just on the lease so technically it's his house without really being his house.

I shut the door after putting my things into the backseat and sighing, I got into the drivers seat and put my head on the wheel for a moment before beginning to drive back home.

Ethan's pov:

I can't get her out of my head.

Grayson nags about how I've became too attached. I know I have, hell I catch myself checking my phone or jumping to get to my phone every time I get a notification. I don't know whether I should expect anything from her or not.

Grayson claims that she seemed off, like she was hiding something. I never noticed or maybe it was because I was ignoring every red flag that popped up. Either way I caught feelings and I don't want to get rid of them.

I haven't felt like this since my ex, Victoria. She cheated on me through out the whole time we were together, I even engaged to her only to come home from filming with my brother seeing her sucking some guy off on the couch.

"Ethan!" Grayson shouted making me snap out of my thoughts and everything.

"huh?" I asked looking up at him.

"dude I've been yelling your name for five minutes, do you not hear your phone?" He said angrily since he had gotten annoyed from calling my name repeatedly.

"Uh yeah sorry" I picked it up quickly, "hello?" I speak into the phone.

"hey ethan it's me, y/n" I heard the voice I've been waiting to hear since the morning I left her hotel room.

@sweetedols on Instagram 🐝