the snap

a/n: let's take a moment to appreciate T'Challa

a/n: let's take a moment to appreciate T'Challa. ily king <3

edit: i didn't feel right not adding this, rest in peace, chadwick boseman. you were a great man and were such an inspiration to many. i hope you find peace in the afterlife, thank you for everything you've done <3

y/f/n- your first name
y/l/n- your last name

disclaimer: based on infinity war :o

word count: 2917

You had gotten into the most elite program there could be in existence, Tony Stark's internship. Your expertise in all types of engineering and any math and science subject you could ever think of got you this far, and as you walked up to Avengers' headquarters, you began to hope it could get you further.

You heard of all the crazy stories that made their way out of this building and hoped that you would become a part of them. Tony had told you during your one-on-one interview that you reminded him of his adopted son, Peter Parker, which is what helped you get the internship. Your life's purpose was not solely based on academic success, but on being able to make a difference in the world while using that academic excellence. You knew your shit and knew when to apply it.

"Y/N! Good to see you," Tony shouted as he greeted you with open arms. "Now, let's get started, shall we?"

You nodded eagerly, perhaps too eagerly, in response to Stark's suggestion. You looked around the building's entrance and knew that this would be one hell of a milestone in your life, and if you managed to have the same charisma as Peter Parker, then you were willing to go through anything if you could potentially be a part of something groundbreaking and Nobel Peace Prize worthy.

Tony led you to an elevator, which opened to the main lounge. There, you were introduced to the most powerful group of people you've ever come across.

"This is 95% of our group, Banner's in the lab and Barton's with his family up in the middle of nowhere. Make yourself at home, Y/N!" Tony introduced the others. You were taken aback at the amount of badass-ness and attractiveness in the room. All greeted you with open arms as they took you in as their own.

"If Stark ever almost kills you, you know where to find us, alright?" Natasha said to you as she pulled you in for a warm hug. You laughed in response and nodded your head as you went back to Tony's side on the way to his lab and waved to everyone else in the room.

"The iconic, Y/N! Nice to meet you," Banner introduced himself, holding out his hand for a handshake. You immediately took his hand and shook it, quickly scanning the room and taking in every possibly world-changing experiment that Stark and Banner had and would go through.

"Alright Y/N, this isn't some bullcrap internship where I force you to sit at a desk and get me coffee... this is the real deal, okay? I picked you because I saw a hero in you, and we could use some more of those in this world," Tony began as he flipped through some files that he had already gone through a million times. "Let's get started."