alone

a/n: this isn't much, kinda like a filler imagine?? idk but i thought it'd be cute

——

You slowly opened your eyes, finally coming back to consciousness. To your left, the dim glowing of the stones shined through and made you snap into reality. You had little-to-no recollection of what had just happened, but by the looks of it, you had gotten knocked out and nobody was there to notice.

Scrambling, it was like you saw yourself from a third-person perspective, and you put all your energy into hiding the gauntlet as you felt someone, or something, watching over you. You silently cursed as you turned around, seeing the godforsaken man standing over you like a statue.

"Little one, I know all too well how it feels to be alone, without an idea of what to do next. But this is the end for your kind," The man said, almost like if he weren't worried about a thing. He saw the way his army was handling things, and he knew he was close to getting what he wanted. He stepped closer to you, your heartbeat practically jumping out of your chest.

"You couldn't possibly think what you're doing is rational in any way," You managed to mumble out, your mind completely shutting down as you kept the gauntlet hidden behind you. You knew what Thanos had done to Vision and you knew he'd do anything to rip you apart from the gauntlet.

"My little one, this is the only rational solution to the problem. Your kind was unable to handle the solution I had first offered, this is the only way I know things would be able to go the way they should," Thanos confessed, suddenly running up to you as you noticed someone fly by.

"Carol! Carol! I have the gauntlet!" You screamed as she turned and came towards you, sending a blast towards Thanos to throw him off as he flew back, hitting a rock before he got up like nothing. Evidently upset, he stood parallel to you, for some reason you just couldn't move from where you were.

"I feel for you, Y/L/N. You do the most for what? To be abandoned by your friends, by your loved one? Where are they now that you need them the most?" Thanos revealed his two-bladed sword. You gasped, your eyes widening as he prepared to fight.

"My friends, my significant other haven't abandoned me. You just don't understand the way real relationships work," You got up, knowing you were in some deep shit if nobody came to help. But you knew you had to at least put up some sort of fight to keep his mind off of the infinity stones. You felt your adrenaline kick in, ice forming at your fingertips as he spun the sword, ready to fight.

You wiped your face, hearing a loud noise come from in front of you. An object flew back towards you, but flew somewhere behind you stood.

"Y/N is nowhere close to being abandoned," Steve stood there as he slung his shield on his arm, others coming to his assistance. Tony landed beside him, warming up a blast to attack, and Thor swung his axe, lightning shooting out at different directions.

"This is absolutely lovely," You chuckled, shooting ice at Thanos to keep him in one place.

"God, I'm so sorry, Y/N," Steve breathlessly apologized, pulling you in for a hug. "After the building fell apart, I couldn't find you anywhere. I'm glad you're okay, doll."

You chuckled, squeezing his cheek as he kept you in his arms.

"Don't worry about it. We got a fight to fight."