celebrity crush

You were watched TV, bundled up on the couch, and minding your business. Then, Steve came in with a poster.

"Hey, Y/N," Steve suspiciously greeted as he sat next to you. "What's this?"

"What?" You turned over and furrowed your eyebrows. It was the poster of Harry Styles you had hung in your room. "Oh, that."

"Yes, this. What does this mean? Are you gonna leave me for him?" Steve felt his throat get tight– he didn't know if it was from anger or sadness.

"Steve, what?!" You turned off the TV and felt shock. "Steve, it's a poster I've had for like six years. I'm surprised you haven't paid attention to it till now."

"Y/N, that doesn't answer my question," Steve sternly insisted as he set the poster down and crossed his arms across his chest.

"No, Steve, I'm not gonna leave you for Harry Styles. I would never," You reassured as you wrapped your arms around him and smothered him in kisses.

"Okay," Steve sweetly replied as he felt his face get warm at your touch. You pressed your lips on his softly and he followed. His arms laid on your waist and yours around his neck.

"Harry Styles would never give me the same feeling you give me, Stevie," You said after the kiss. "I just think he's cute."

"I'm cuter though," Steve asserted as he rolled his eyes playfully. You scoffed and Steve threw his arms up in defense. "I'm not lying though!"

"You're not," You agreed, planting another kiss on his lips.

a/n: i've felt so uninspired for these imagines hh i'm so sorry i only want to give u guys god tier work... and here i am, providing mediocrity. i'm so sorry )':