meet the starks

a/n: lol im in a GREAT mood today so i wanted to do something fun & lighthearted, so here it is! there'll probably more parts to dis one but idrk

also i have decided to make this a teen!au bc those are really fun. teen!steve will be pre-serum steve

----

"Tony, you're a dumbass!" You groaned after you opened the fridge, the containers filled with leftovers spilling out.

"What did I do?" Tony innocently asked as a smirk appeared on his face as he swooped behind you to grab an apple.

"You set everything up so it could fall when you know I'm gonna get something from the fridge. Again," You threw a slice of cheese at Tony, who was rinsing his apple. He gasped in surprise, grabbing the slice as he threw it back at you. Tony was your brother, and you could easily say that he was both a pain in the ass and a virtue. Nobody could annoy you as much as he did, but nobody would ever have your back the way he did.

"I guess I just like seeing you struggle," Tony shrugged and laughed, dodging the slice of cheese once again. He walked out of the kitchen only to stop and turn around again. "Oh, by the way, I'm having friends over later. We're working on a project for APUSH and we need to knock it out soon."

"Thanks for the warning, now I know to bother you more," You laughed as he rolled his eyes exaggeratedly.

Within a half-hour, there was a knock at the front door. You walked over to it to see a short, slim guy wearing an oversized jean jacket with jeans. You smiled, looking at him.

"You here for the project?" You asked and got a nod as a response. You knew the answer to this, as you were aware of who was in Tony's circle, but you were particularly fond of this specific friend, Steve. He looked at your shyly, showing off his beautiful, blue eyes. You stepped aside, letting him in and smiling as you did so. You closed the door behind you and followed him.

"Did you want anything to drink or eat?" You asked, walking into the kitchen as he sat at the island.

"Hmm," He thought for a second, not wanting to seem needy in any way. "Maybe just a water, please."

"Alright, gotcha," You smiled as you poured water into a glass, sliding it to his direction. He caught it and smiled, taking a sip as he looked at you thankfully.

"It's nice to finally actually talk to you. I know we've seen each other before, we've just never really talked and Tony's mentioned you in class," He sweetly stated as he licked his lips. You nodded and smiled, crossing the arms across your chest as you sat beside him.

"What's Tony said about me? Tony's.. dramatic and–"

"Hey Y/N, Steve!" Tony greeted as he entered and saw the two of you conversing. You mentally cursed at your brother for coming into the room, as you wanted to keep talking with Steve. Steve shyly waved a goodbye as Tony took him to his room. Tony then came back, this time without Steve.

"Y/N," Tony blankly said as he looked at you, evidently thinking about the slim little guy that you had met just twenty minutes before. "Steve."

"What about him?" You asked, raising an eyebrow up, hiding your smile as you bit your bottom lip. Tony rolled his eyes as he knew you were trying to pass off your feelings.