spidey duo

a/n: far from home was so good!! the mid/post credit scene left me going :O

word count: 993

Y/N/N- your nickname (:

"Alright, Pete, I'm on the roof," You said over your earpiece and said nothing else.

"Alright, let's go in after one. Three.. two.. one!" He whispered as he knocked down the big, wooden door of the "abandoned" building. You two were there to bust down a couple of agents that you had noticed were following you around the city. You and your younger brother, Peter Parker, were unstoppable. Ever since you caught each other come home with a poorly made costume, you both had revealed that you were the other half of the "spider-heroes" swooping around New York every night.

You kicked on the glass rooftop window, causing it to split open. You fell into the building, making sure you weren't introduced with agents surrounding you. The interior of the building was practically empty, there was a metal walkway all around the center of the building. To the first floor of the building, there were hundreds of wooden crates put into blocks. Weapons? Blueprints? You didn't know what they were and you were alarmed at the fact.

"Hey, buddy?" Peter said into the comms. "I think I'm gonna need some backup here."

"On it. I'll be there in a sec," You said over your earpiece and swung in Peter's direction.

You and him had began to fight off what felt like swarms of agents. "Where the hell did these guys even come from?!" You thought, looking around and not seeing any hiding place that they could've come out from. At the corner of your eye, you saw a red and golden figure fly into the building from where you had busted in. It sent repulsers into the crowd of agents and you two, making you loose balance.

"Pete, watch out!" You shouted as you pulled him down. "Hey! What was that for?!"

You shouted at the figure who had thrown the repulser. You gasped and saw the one and only, Iron Man. He had ran up to you two and fought off the bad guys coming from all sides of the room. You felt astounded as he came out, but still maintained your composure and fought. When all seemed calm, you took a deep breath and checked your web fluid.

"Y/N and Peter Parker, correct?" Tony Stark asked as his helmet came off to reveal his face. You and Peter both looked at him, wide-eyed and with a slight smile on your face. You both nodded eagerly and waited for his next comment. "We knew you kiddos would be here. Come with me, I'm here to give you an offer."

You looked at Peter, astounded. Without a second thought, you followed Stark into the quinjet that was in the empty lot.

"Hey, Y/N/N?" Peter softly asked, tapping on your shoulder. "I'm not dreaming, right?"

You pinched his arm lightly, chuckling softly.

"Hey! Okay, I'm not dreaming. Awesome. Should we ask Mr. Stark what we're here for? I'm a little confused."

"I'll be taking you and your sister to the Avengers headquarters. We've seen you around town, figured you could be a great addition to the team," Stark explained, patting Peter on the shoulder.

"Does this make us Avengers?" He asked excitedly.

"Kinda."

[ time lapse ]

"Okay so, bad guys. Cap's team. Got it?" Tony shortly explained to you two. He had taken the liberty to create you and your brother your own uniforms, making being the friendly-neighborhood spider-duo a million times easier. Now, you were at the German airport, fighting for Iron Man and fighting against Captain America.

The fight broke out, faster than you thought it would. You two swooped in, side-by-side, as you caught an arrow that Hawkeye shot, and Peter caught Captain America's shield.

"That... was awesome," Peter told you as he followed Bucky and Sam, entangling them in his web fluid.

Getting the chance, you caught Captain running towards Stark, so you took this opportunity to catch him off guard. Sticking your web fluid onto a nearby airplane, you swung and kicked Captain on the back.

"You're good," Captain said, rolling over on his back and looking up at you. Taking off your mask, you smiled, sticking your web fluid onto another plane, and began to swing to another location. However, your web fluid tore at the swing of his shield, causing you to fall and roll on your back.

"You're good, Cap," You chuckled and sprayed him with web fluid. He fell on top of you, stopping himself from falling completely on you with his fast reflexes.

"Call me Steve," He asked, smiling softly at you and blushing. Your eyes widened, startled at his response. "Hey, how about after all this, we go get some coffee?"

Blushing, you nodded your head. Staying still, you say, "Alright, Steve, that sounds nice. I mean, if you don't go to jail."

He laughed, smiling widely, maintaining the space between you. "You aren't gonna punch me? This looks suspicious."

"Oh, I'll punch you," You joked as you punched his chest, but not enough to get him off of you. A few seconds passed and you two just stared into each other's eyes. Steve pulled in and kissed you for a bit. Shocked, your eyes widened and kissed back.

"Y/N?" Peter asked, landing next to you and under an airplane. You and Steve jolted at the sound of Peter's voice. "What the hell are you doing?!"

"Uh, well web fluid. He got stuck," You excused.

"If making out is 'getting stuck', then sure. I won't tell Mr. Stark," He joked, shooting web fluid at the side of the parking structure. "This isn't the end of it!"

"Definitely suspicious," Steve joked and smiled at you. "Now, can you cut this web? I have to do something before our coffee date."

You nodded, laughing. You cut the webs from between you and Steve and let him run.

"I'll be waiting, Cap," You chuckled and swung away.

a/n: sorry for this awkward authors note at the end of the imagine, but thank y'all so much for 1k reads!! <3 it means so much 2 me

i hate to self-promote but i uploaded a new one-shot book for tony!! if y'all wanna check it out, you're more than welcome to (;