1. Pilot (ironman 1)

"Mam, Mr Stark has been found" Ana said slowly as she walked into the room & as I heard those words from her lips, the heaviness inside my heart suddenly vanished as tears of joy filled my eyes. I've know Anthony Edward Stark ever since I was born, he was the only son of Howard Stark one of the most famous creators of all time & after him, his son Anthony who is commonly known as Tony Stark. A billionaire, genius inventor & of course a play boy he was. My grand mother was a very good friend of Howard Stark back in the days & my elder brother Ryan & Tony carried their legacy of friendship. I've never ever liked Tony from the start as he was stubborn & annoying yet, I admire his hard work & passion for his work but the biggest flaw in him was he was a playboy.

I cannot count the number of ladies he has dated or hooked up with & I don't even want to know. He was the least important person in my life until a year back, it was my grandmother's 90th birthday & my dad decided to throw her a massive birthday party. Everyone who was someone in the society was invited & so was Tony of course being one of our closest family friends & Ryan's best buddy, my dad always considered him as his own. I don't do well in crowds it gives me anxiety so as usual I slide away from the party with a bottle of red wine & a pack of chips I sat on the terrace enjoying the starlight night. Half way down my bottle Tony suddenly showed up on the terrace with a pack of whiskey in his hand, he was already tipsy & so was I so I didn't mind him joining me or when I'm sober I always avoided him, but that night I felt something different about him I don't know why.

We didn't talk much we just kept looking up at the beautiful sky & I couldn't belief someone like him would even enjoy a starry night. After he finished his pack of whiskey & I, my wine he looked at me & told me I look exactly like my mother. I wasn't surprised everyone says I look like my mother who passed away when I was one but Tony & Ryan remember her clearly because they were nine when she died. Then he told me that she was kind & genuine just like me & she would be proud of me. It touched me the way he told me those words, I didn't think a person like him would even think about all these things. I thanked him as I smiled to myself, that was the moment when we heard the dj playing one of my favourite song "can't help falling in love" by Elvis Presley, which was also the wedding song of my parents. He asked me to dance & I was high enough to deny him so, I readily agreed & for the first time in my life I dance on the terrace under the starlights.

It was beautifully romantic & unexpected, one moment lead to another until we kissed was I that high? That I kissed Tony Stark or I kissed him because I wanted to. I didn't know but yes, we kissed on the terrace that night & it felt right. Nothing more happened & when we heard my dad talking on the mike, we made our way down he lend me his coat & hold my shoe's since I couldn't wear them anymore due to sore feet. As the night came to an end he dropped me home & thanked me for a beautiful night & ever since nothing was ever the same between us. Tony completed turned his life around as he stopped partying & going out & dropped his playboy status for good, we have been dating for the past nine months until he suddenly went missing in Afghanistan.

No one knew where Tony Stark was? Was he dead or alive, no one had any information about him or his whereabouts. It was the longest time in my life as seconds turns to hours & days felt like years. The fear of not seeing him forever has shaken my family to the core both my brother & my grandma as well as my father hope & prayed for his safe return. The US govt were looking for him day & night without rest but in vain, I was really depressed & I couldn't even think straight or function as I skipped work most of the days & laze around my house watching the news or calling around hoping I'd get even a slightest bit of hope, but now all our prayers are answered as Tony is safe & sound & is on his way back home & I couldn't wait to see him.

I made my way to the airport with Ana my personal assistant & Happy, Tony's personal body guard. As the big ass plane landed we were all eagerly waiting to see him I adjusted my hair a bit as I was both nervous & excited at the same time, also I didn't know how to react as he walked out with Rhodey with a big smirk on his face by the looks of it, he doesn't look like he was lost for the past few months but I could clearly see his fractured right arm as he walked towards us "Coco" he smiled as I pulled him into a tight hug as tears welled up my eyes "I missed you" he said as he kissed my head "I missed you more, are you okay?" I looked up at him as he nodded & kissed my lips.