26. The day he was born

"Happy birthday Tony" I wished him as I walked into the garage with a cake as Ice & Jerry followed "Wow! Is it midnight already?" he beamed as he walked towards us "make a wish" I smiled as he smiled & blowed off the candles "Jarvis, play a birthday song" I commanded as the A.I played a birthday song as Tony cut his cake & fed us all a piece.

"It's yum babe, which brand is this?" He asked as he licked his finger "it's Coco's brand, I made it" I smiled as he smiled wider "really, for me?" as I nodded, he kissed my forehead "I love you".

"I love you more, birthday boy" I chuckled as he took another bite of the cake "how did you learn baking?"

"I took baking classes for a day" I smirked as he sounded impressed "you are the best".

"I thought you're the best" I smirked.

"Yeah, but the second best...when it comes to you" he grinned as he pulled me into a hug & sniffed me "stop it" I murmured as he smirked "what more have you planned, for the night ahead?"

"A warm shower & a goodnight sleep because tomorrow is going to be hectic" I said as I petted Ice & Jerry "And I thought you had something else on your mind, for me" he said cockily.

"You should be thankful I didn't smack you on your face on our way back home, after you nearly killed us all back there in Monaco" I reminded him as he nodded "but I saved us all".

"Only because we got in trouble at the first place cos of you, you forgot?" I chuckled a bit as he rolled his eyes "you win".

"Ice, Jerry time for bed" I called them as they came up to me "are you going to spend your birthday in your garage or going to join me?" I looked at Tony as he looked at me in confusion "in the shower" I stated as he smirked "this is the best birthday, ever" as he followed me upstairs.

GOOD MORNING, A GENTLE REMINDER ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY SIR.
HAPY BIRTHDAY
Jarvis wished as Tony shut him off "what's the time?" I yawned as I looked at my phone "7am" I yawned more as I turned towards Tony, who was sleeping peacefully. It's been long I've not seen him sleep that peaceful "are you staring at me?" he mumbled as he opened his eyes.

"You watching?" I chuckled as he nodded "I always watch you" as I leaned down & kissed him "happy birthday, Mr Stark".

"Come here you" he chuckled as he pulled me into a tight hug "I love you".

"When will these veins go away" I murmured as I traced the veins with my finger "when I find a new element" he told me.

"And how does one do that?" I mumbled.

"Impossible is nothing" he smirked a bit as he got up "you up for another round?" he looked at me as I rolled my eyes "the only round I'm taking today is, second breakfast" I stood up.

"And I thought it was my birthday" Tony shrugged.

"I've to go to Stark industries as well as my very own company & then check on grams once, it's a busy day" I said as I got into the bathroom.

"Really, are you just going to ditch me on my birthday like that" he yelled from the bed as I closed the bathroom door behind.

"Tony, I'm sorry but I cant make it tonight" I apologised as we video called.

"What? Why?" He asked quite shocked.

"Grams is down with a fever" I said.

"That's terrible, I should probably cancel the party & come over" he said.

"No Tony, don't...you need this" I murmured.

"But without you" he said slowly.

"Tony, I want you to celebrate your birthday. Natalie & Pepper will be coming over to help you with anything & Ryan & Rhodey are even attending. You have all the support you need" I smiled.

"But Coco, without you...it's not the same" he mumbled "hey, cheer up birthday boy...I'll be home by dawn" I winked as we hanged up. Little did I know it was going to be the worst birthday party in the history of Malibu.

It was 4am in the morning & I got 3 miss calls from Pepper & 2 from Happy, I yawned as I called Pepper back "pep, I slept off".

"It's okay, Mam" she responded.

"Anything?" I asked.

"I think you should just see it" she murmured.

"See what?" I asked.

"Please watch the recordings at Mr Stark mansion" she told me as we hanged up. I didn't had a good feeling about it but I had no choice so I took out my pad & checked the recordings from the night before, to the shock of my life I saw Tony in his ironman armour as the dj at the party as Pepper tried to stop him from making a fool of himself, he totally ignored her & her warnings & created more drama shooting laser beams around the house as the ladies tossed bottles of wines & even a big ass watermelon for him to shoot. Then to my horror I saw Rhodey in another armour of Tony's as he tried to stop Tony but Tony being Tony, didn't listen & a big fight happened between them as everyone fled from the party. They were fighting like Obadiah & Tony back then in their iron armours & I couldn't belief that Tony & Rhodey would fight like this, I was really angry as well as disappointed at Tony. I missed a party & his craziness comes to life, if this is the case how can he handle life on his own.

This was insanity & I had no words to describe him & as I was watching all these in anger, I saw him & Natalie together & that made my blood boil I was furious as hell. They were clearly flitting with one another & I couldn't take it anymore, she was pouring him a martini as she sat on the couch with her legs crossed. Can I just get into the video & smack them both & then as I searched more, I saw Tony arms around her waist showing her how to use the laser beam from his ironman armour. Enough is enough I said to myself as I closed the pad & called Ana right away, it was past 5am when she arrived at the hospital. I left her to look after grams as I called Happy & quickly made my way to Stark mansion to pick up Ice & Jerry. The mansion was a complete disaster it was like a hurricane hit the building as everything was out of place & order, the windows were all shattered & all the glasses were broken. There was nothing left to look at, I was more than furious at this point of time as I nearly had a panic attack. I packed whatever I could & called Ice & Jerry to the car "tell Tony it's over" I told Happy as I got into the car & left.

***

Is this book update going a little too fast? 😁 I guess not 🙃