32. The Avengers

Tony Stark is the only & only child of Howard & Maria Stark, Howard Stark was one of the greatest creators of all times not only was he blessed with brains but good looks & a strong will. He was there with Dr Abraham Erskine when Steve Rogers aka Captain America was created into a super solider, 70 years ago until Steve crashed into the artic. He was the one who made the famous shield of captain America made from vibranium steel, one of the strongest metal on earth. One among the founders of S.H.I.E.L.D & a billionaire, his life was anything but ordinary but the one thing that he was unable to mend was his relationship with his son Tony Stark & one tragic night he & his wife passed away in a car crash when Tony was 17 years of age.

Tony always had this image of his dad while growing up, that he was cold & distant & he never cared for him or told him he loved him or liked him but when Nick Fury showed up with an old box of Howard & Tony finds some old recoding, he hears for the first time "my greatest creation is you" as his dad addresses his son Tony & from there he was able to find out a new element to replace the palladium in his arc reactor. On the other hand his girlfriend Coco had a great admiration for Howard since her grandmother Sarah & Howard were best friends back in the days, Coco was too young & too naive to remember Howard because she was raised up in London & she hardly sees Tony's family back in the days & since Tony & her elder brother Ryan were eight years her senior she never mingled with them until she came of an age.

She had never liked Tony when she was younger but as she grew up she found him attractive & intelligent but because of his playboy & party life, she always ignored him because even her own brother Ryan was the same back in the days & she didn't approve their way of life. She grew up in an all girls school with her best friend Cindy so she was kind of a nerdy kid back then, until she graduated & came out to the real world that's when Tony started hitting on her making her really uncomfortable to be around him. She never thought one day she will be in love with the infamous Tony Stark but things do take a U turn in life, when you aren't expecting it.

When everything was falling into the right place for Tony he gets kidnapped in Afghanistan & that paved the way to him being ironman, the world accepted him as ironman but it doesn't mean everyone approves of him being ironman & on the way up he made more enemies than he ever thought he would make. He was on the verge of dying multiple times & his on again off again relationship with Coco continued & when he thought everything was going to be just fine an incident in New Mexico showed that he's not the only man with extra abilities & there is a bigger universe out there, Nick Fury made it loud & clear for him.

Can he turn his back on his responsibilities as ironman?

Is he at peace for what happened between him & his dad back then & the words left unsaid, does it ever bother him?

Can he juggle his relationship & his work time & again?
&
Is the universe bigger than what he sees?

Maybe, only time will tell...

***

WARNING:- PG - 16 the upcoming chapters!