33. STARK TOWER

"Did you see, what happened in New Mexico?" Cindy asked as she poured herself a drink.

"Of course I did, I guess the whole world saw what went down" I murmured as I took a bite of the pizza.

"What does Tony have to say about it?" she looked at me as I stuffed my mouth with pepperonis "we still didn't talk about it".

"And why is that?" She asked.

"I've been really busy with the company & he's more into his superhero status now a days, you know that right" I mentioned as she nodded "this ironman shit is global".

"Talking about me?" Tony smirked as he walked into the living area "yes, we are" Cindy chuckled as he leaned & kissed my head as he grabbed a slice of pizza "pepperoni with extra cheese, our favourite".

"Even Ice & Jerry prefers this, you know" I smirked a bit as he nodded "like mother, like sons" as he gazed around "talking about the boys, where are they?"

"They went to spend the weekend with Ryan & Pepper" I murmured as Tony grinned "honeymooners". Yes, it's totally weird & unexpected but my big brother Ryan & Pepper are dating now. I don't know how it happened but yeah, it happened & none of us expected it because Ryan was a playboy & a party animal somewhat irresponsible to be honest Tony was much more responsible then Ryan from the start & Tony is a genius whereas my brother Ryan wasn't & on the other hand Pepper is a smart, responsible over the top kind of women & it shocks me that she even fell for someone like Ryan but I'm so glad they are together because I always loved & admired Pepper from the start & she being around Ryan is the best thing that has ever happened to him & we love her for that.

"Your jerk of a brother & Pepper" Cindy chuckled as I nodded "sounds like Tony & me" as Tony rolled his eyes "enough, of the roastings" as we began to giggle.

"But she's right, if not for her you will still be a playboy & you will never be ironman" Cindy looked at Tony as he smiled "no one can deny that it's true & I love her for that" as he sat beside me & kissed my cheek "didn't you just eat a slice of pepperoni pizza?" I gazed towards him as he chuckled "as a matter of fact I did, you have a problem with it?"

"I don't want my face to burn Mr, I am not ironman" I chuckled low as I walked towards the washroom to wash my face.

"So?" Tony asked as we stood outside the Stark tower in NYC.

"I am Impressed" I smiled as I looked up at the towering structure in front of me.

"This right here came to live because of you, you know that right?" he kissed my cheek as I chuckled "it was your idea".

"But you helped with 10% or let's say 12% of the project" he smirked as we walked into the building "really? designing...decorating...furnishing etc, etc counts as 12% I didn't know" I chuckled low.

"Okay! 20%" he chuckled as we got into the elevator.

"Wow!" I shook my head & giggled as he smiled wide "I'm just playing with you I give you 110% of the credits for handling me, the company & working on this project as well".

"That's a first" I smirked as he gently kissed my lips "and won't be the last" as we reached the top "What do you think?" He asked as I gazed around "love it".

"This is our space" he smiled as I walked towards the windows that outlooks the city "amazing".

"You know what will be more amazing?" he smirked as he walked towards me "you pouring me a drink" I smirked back as he exhaled "not that".

"Go" I mumbled as he nodded & walked towards the bar as he poured us a glass of champagne "cheers" we tossed as he smiled "I love seeing that expression of yours".

"What expression?" I chuckled as he mumbled "you happy & content".

"You know I am" I smiled a bit as he chugged down his drink "care for another one?"

"Enough! We need to go home" I mentioned as he rolled his eyes "can't we spend our first night together in this tower, alone?"

"We can't, who will look after Ice & Jerry" I murmured "I've appointed Happy, already" he said as I caught him "you planned this all along".

"As a matter of fact, yes" he grinned as I mentioned "I don't have my toiletries & my pjs".

"Mam, I've already set everything up...go ahead check the closet & the master bathroom" he said proudly as I followed him towards the master bedroom, which was all set with candles & red roses decorated all around "is this a honeymoon?" I chuckled as I gazed around.

"If you want it to be" he said cockily as I folded my arms "you got to be kidding me".

"Let's have some fun, no harm in it" he said as he pulled me towards him "your idea of fun is this?" I looked at him as he said "you're upset".

"I'm just glad tonight it's just you & me...no Jarvis, no work & no ironman" I kissed him softly.

"If that's the case, I'm going to take breaks from them often" he mumbled as he pinned me against the wall & kissed my neck.