7. The mechanic

"Oh my god! It's beautiful" I beamed as I saw the armour completed & in display.

"I know right?" Tony said proudly as he stood besides me "and the red, compliments it so well".

"It does" I mumbled.

"I wonder, who's idea was it?" he teased.

"Same" I chuckled.

"I love you, you know that" he said as he hugged me from behind & kissed the back of my head.

"Are you going to show me, how it works or not?" I said as he snuggled his nose on the back of my neck "of course".

"Then go on" I smirked as he stood besides the suit, he explained to me how to put it on & it did fit him like a glove "you look amazing" I smiled.

"So you're saying, I'm irresistible" he flirted as I chuckled low "you wish".

"After this you will know, what your boyfriend really is" he said proudly as he put his mask on & flew away "Tony?" I called but no response he's out of the building. Where, I had no idea until I saw him calling on my phone "where are you?" I asked.

"Come to the balcony" he said as I walked out & stood there at the balcony with the ocean view & there I could clearly see him flying like a missile & disappearing up at the sky. After a couple of minutes he landed on the balcony where I was "did you see that?" He asked.

"I did, I don't know what to say" I squeaked because what I saw, I never thought I'd ever see in my life ever "just say that, I'm the best" he said proudly as he removed his mask "of course you are Tony" I looked at him proudly as he kissed my lips.

"So, that's how you remove the armour?" I laughed as Tony took off his armour, it looked like he was being molested by a machine or something as his robots took off the armour piece by piece.

"You have seen me at my worst" he said as he struggled to get off the armour.

"While you take your sweet time to get off that thing, I'm going home" I said as I grabbed my purse.

"Why?" he looked at me.

"Because, I need to go home" I stated.

"Why don't you stay for the night?" he suggested.

"I've been staying here for nearly a week now Tony, I can't leave my babies with Ana for long" I mentioned "then why don't you bring your babies along with you?" he murmured.

"You want me to move from your house to my house all the time with a bull dog & a Doberman, you must be insane" I chuckled.

"Why don't you just move in with me, Ice & Jerry loves the ocean don't they" he said slowly mentioning Ice my bull dog & Jerry my Doberman.

"Are you asking me to move in with you?" I folded my arms as he nodded "why not?"

"I don't know Tony" I mumbled as he finally got off of his last piece of armour & walked towards me "I'm sure about you & me, aren't you?"

"It's not that" I furrowed my brows.

"Than what is it?" He asked curiously.

"I need sometime" I murmured.

"Time for what? are you planning to leave me" he said in disbelief.

"What! No" I began to chuckle "you are insane".

"Don't give me a heart attack now, okay?" he forced a smile as he placed my hand on his chest.

"I'll think about it, goodnight" I kissed him as I walked out of the garage, he just stood there staring at me loss of words.

"I think it's a good idea Mam, moving in with Mr Stark" Ana said slowly.

"I don't know Ana, I mean we have been together for more than a year now but still" I murmured.

"But still, you're not so sure about him?" She asked.

"Not that but there's something that he's doing that only me, pepper & grams knows & I don't know how my dad will react if he finds out" I said.

"I know Mr Stark is many things, but not a failure & the best part about him is you Mam. The love he has for you, it's genuine. I wish someone would love me like he loves you" she said.

"You know what Ana, you are right. I love Tony & he loves me & that's all that matters in the end" I smiled as she looked at me "so, you're accepting his proposal to move in?"

"I just might" I chuckled as she smiled & nodded "the only thing I'm worried about is Ice & Jerry, his house is run by Jarvis & I don't know how they are going to adjust with one another since Tony never keep pets" I said.

"Mam, they will all get along after all he's an A.I" she chuckled low.

"But a very uptight A.I" I giggled.