39. The aliens

"What are you doing here?" I looked at Loki in terror as he replied "I'm here for a purpose, love".

"What purpose?" Cindy stammered as he chuckled "soon you both shall witness" as Cindy walked slowly towards me "shall we run?"

"I can't leave Ice & Jerry behind" I mumbled.

"But they are okay, we need to save ourselves or this crazy man might kill us" she said as Loki giggled "if escaping is on your mind, drop it...there's no way out" as we both looked at him in horror "what do you want?" I asked as he responded "I want a view".

"He sounds insane" Cindy said as I nodded "he does". He looked at us "they don't call me the god of mischief, for no reason" then in some minutes some men walked in, they all had strange looking blue eyes like they were in some kind of mind control or something. They were fixing a weird looking device on top of the roof, we had no idea what they were doing then it kicked on my mind when I was with the team some days ago they were discussing about opening a portal & seems like the portal is about to open above Stark tower.

"This might sound a little insane right now, but honestly this Loki is hot" Cindy said slowly as we sat on the couch "he just put my boys in a coma" I hissed at Cindy. Loki's main motive was to come to Stark tower & open the portal he didn't mean to imprison us or anything but then he walks in & sees us & maybe he thought it would be funny if he just held us captives without a motive because he wants to boss around & show us what exactly is going on.

"Look who's here" Loki smirked a bit as he gazed outside & there to my horror I saw Tony up in the air in his ironman suit, out of all the avengers should he be the one showing up instead of the others?

"Tony" Cindy whispered as I nodded & walked towards the windows, Tony was trying to bring down the device on the roof but in vain. Loki stood outside looking up at him as Tony slowly flew down & took off his suit "what the fuck is he doing?" I muttered.

"Please tell me, your going to appeal to my humanity" Loki mocked as Tony walked in "uh! Actually I'm planning to threaten you".

"You should have left your armour on for that" Loki said sarcastically "yeah. It's seen a bit of mileage & you've got the glow stick of destiny" Tony said then he saw me & Cindy standing right outside the elevator door, he looked kind of confused then he saw Ice & Jerry both down on the floor as I quickly made a face showing him everything is fine. Loki would have seen what's going on but thankfully his eyes were on the windows "would you like a drink?" Tony asked.

"Staling me, won't change anything" Loki smirked.

"No. No threatening you" Tony mentioned "no drink you sure, I'm having one" he poured himself a drink.

"The chitauri are coming, nothing will change that" Loki said confidently as he walked towards the windows, Tony looked at us & nodded as me & Cindy quickly pressed the elevator door & escaped from the Stark tower but my heart was not at peace both Ice & Jerry were inside the tower & now a war was about to happen, then we saw Tony falling out of the building I froze unable to react but thankfully Jarvis was there to the rescue as Tony was able to wear his suit on time & not fall to his death.

"And if that's not luck, then what is" Cindy said as we quickly made our way towards her restaurant, from there we will be able to see clearly what exactly is going on in Stark tower but as we were running we saw the portal being opened & hundreds of aliens flooding the sky "am I seeing things?" Cindy yelled as she followed me.

Everyone was looking up at the sky in horror as me & Cindy ran as fast as we could towards the restaurant, then in an instant we could hear shots & people screaming in terror. The attack has already begun & we needed to get to safety as soon as possible, we got inside the building & got into the elevator as we headed towards the restaurant. The people inside the restaurant were terrified & most of them were hiding in the kitchen as me & Cindy watched what was really going on from the windows.

"Coco?" Tony called as I answered "yes".

"You Okay?" He asked concerned.

"Yes" I responded.

"Thank god, where are you?" He questioned.

"At Cindy's" I replied.

"What? Why aren't you heading out of the city" he said "I'm not leaving you nor Ice & Jerry behind" I told him.

"But it's dangerous" he murmured.

"I don't care, please take care & be safe. I love you" I sniffed "I love you more babe, don't worry about me...I'll take care of this mess & come right to you, I promise. In the mean time you got to be safe" he said as we hung up the phone.