31. Point dume

"Agent Romanoff assessment on Tony stark" I looked down on the file "personality review: Mr Stark displays compulsive behaviour, prone to self destruction tendencies, textbook narcissism. Recruitment assessment for avengers initiative? Iron man? Yes. Tony stark not recommended" I read slowly as Tony clenched his jaws "can you belief it?" as I chuckled low "she's right".

"Babe, how can you?" he furrowed his brows "okay! Prone to self destruction tendencies...I was dying okay! You feel me. Textbook narcissism, I agree but then Tony Stark not recommended what the fuck...the thing is they can't afford me" he said proudly as I chuckled "yeah, they can't".

"Anyway, you have any idea who's presenting me the award?" he looked at me as I shook me head "no idea" as he smirked big "come on, you will see" he pulled me towards the car as we waved goodbye to Ice & Jerry who were going on their usual walk with Pepper & Ryan.

"It's my honour to be here today to present these distinguished awards, to lieutenant colonel James Rhodes & Mr Tony Stark. Who is of course a national treasure" the senate plastered his face with a fake smile as I tried to hold my laughter, he was the same man who hated Tony & told him to fuck off some months back & now he's here presenting him an award. Nick Fury is beyond amazing that's what I can say for now, as the medals were worn & the three stood to take their pictures taken Tony raised his hand up in the air showing the peace sign as everyone stood up & applauded.

"I can't belief, you just got a medal from the man who wants to murder you" I chuckled low as we drove home.

"I always get my way, don't I?" Tony smirked as I nodded "yes, you do" as he took the other road "where are we going?" I asked him "home" he stated.

"It's that way" I mentioned "I know but that's your place, we are going back to our place" he smiled as I looked at him "you mean, your house?" as he nodded "it's our now".

"The one you destroyed, you mean" I teased as he rolled his eyes "come on" as we pulled up in the drive way, we saw dozens of people & machines at work "you're renovating it?" I smiled a bit as he nodded "and you're full incharge of the designs" he handed me the pad as I chuckled "you will regret this".

"The one thing I regret is treating you this way Coco & letting you face all of these, I've no other regrets in life...you want to make this house a pink fairy land castle, I don't give a damn because as long as your here with me...trust me when I say this, even a hut will be good enough for me. I lived in a cave you know" he smiled as he hugged me from behind & sniffed me "and as always, I love the way you smell".

"I know you do" I chuckled low as he kissed the back of my head "any designs on your head, boss?" he asked as I responded "tons".

"Good then, let's get on & hey, more room for our boys don't forget" he kissed my cheek as I smiled "and an endless garage for you".

"That sounds amazing" he smiled as we kissed "I love you" I mumbled "I love you the most" he responded as we got on with the designs & as the sun went down in Malibu, for the first time in a long time we watched the sunset together.