29. My greatest creation is you

"My greatest creation is you, oh my god! This is so sweet" I murmured as I saw Howard Stark on screen talking about his son Tony.

"Yeah, shocking isn't it?" Tony looked at me as I rolled my eyes "it's not a shock to me".

"You didn't know my dad, Coco" he murmured.

"I know he was a great man because you're one as well" I smirked as he kissed my cheek "when are all these things leaving?" I asked as I gazed around the garage "now that my work is over, anytime" he said.

"First thing in the morning then" I exhaled.

"Okay boss" he nodded.

"The house is a mess, I'm leaving" I said as I stood up "what?" Tony looked up at me in shock.

"I can't spend the night like this" I murmured.

"Come on babe" he pulled me towards him.

"Tony, you know how I feel about all these messes around me" I reminded me as he nodded "I do but you know, I don't want to spend another night alone...it's been lonely without you".

"We can sleepover my place tonight, you know it's empty" I murmured as his face lightened "but before anything happens between us or before we get together, I want you to be honest with me Tony...what's up with you & Natalie, I just want the truth nothing else" I looked at him as he took a deep breath "you won't belief it".

"Try me" I stated as he spoke "you remember that man Nick Fury back then, he works for S.H.I.E.L.D it's a secret agency & agent Coulson works for Fury & so does Natalie who's real name is Natasha Romanoff, she's a spy like the best of the best. Fury appointed Natasha to keep an eagle eye on me & report him back so, all those tensions & dramas were going on between us nothing more. Okay, I admit it for a moment I felt she was hot & stuffs because she is too good in trapping men I swear but Coco...I promise you I've not done anything with her, you can check the recordings for proof...I love you & only you that's it, you're the one for me it's endgame you & me. Whatever Natasha is, she was trained but you weren't...you are you & you are amazing & beautiful & the best. I can't belief you & I are even together, everyone says I'm Tony Stark I can get whatever or whoever I want but they are wrong, I can't force you to love me or to want me & be with me & you are my greatest strength as well as weakness babe. It's you it's always been you & there's no other who can take your place because you are the only one for me today, tomorrow & always & I'll never do anything to dishonour you because my life starts & end with you alone" he said as I couldn't belief what I heard Natalie Rushman is Natasha Romanoff a spy & Nick Fury send both her & Coulson after Tony but I can clearly tell Tony is not lying or making things up, because even Tony Stark don't have the brain to fake this "so?" He asked curiously.

"I trust you Tony & I belief every word you said, even if it's the weirdest & the most confusing story ever" I admitted as he chuckled low "I love you for this" he embraced me "now let's get home" I smiled as he nodded & followed.

"You mean Ivan Vanko, the man who attacked Tony at Monaco is the son of Anton Vanko an ex colleague of Howard Stark & after his father's death Ivan wants revenge on Tony" I said slowly as Natalie who is now Natasha nodded "okay, as confusing as this is.....why is he after Tony I mean exactly what is the reason, is it pure revenge or something else?" I asked as she replied "he wants to let the world see ironman is not invincible, if you make god bleed people cease to belief in him...that's what he said".

"But he is dead now, ain't he?" I looked at her "that we can't guarantee, we heard he's working for Hammer industries now & we need to find the truth" she said.

"What the hell is wrong with Justin Hammer?" I muttered "Tony has made more enemies than Justin, you should know" she mentioned.

"And you know this because you are a spy?" I mumbled as she nodded "yeah".

"You're good you know" I murmured as she smiled "the best at my job".

"I should say, I'm impressed" I smiled a bit as she chuckled "give some credits to yourself boss, you're no less than anyone".

"I don't know what to expect anymore, everyone is after Tony & the world these days" I told her as she said "that's why we are here to protect it".

"The world is at safe hands, I can guarantee that" I smiled as she beamed "as long as there are people like you, we would do anything to protect it".