42. Something just like this

I was looking at the footage's from the events that happened in New York it was a shock to the world because none of us humans ever thought any of us would face or witness such threats in our lifetime, in books & movies we read & see about different worlds & times but in the real world no one thinks of something as dangerous as this to happen. It was just three years ago when Tony Stark went missing in Afghanistan, the billionaire whom the whole world knew went missing & then he comes back to the world with a bang, he becomes the first superhero ever known to man as ironman love & respected by many but we never knew what this suit of his would bring. From Iron Monger aka Obadiah his very own uncle to Ivan Vanko his father ex colleague son who both wanted him dead, Obadiah was after his fortune & Ivan after revenge but both built similar armour like Tony's.

Tony was able to put Obadiah down with the help of Pepper & the arc rector in the factory back then & Ivan & his droids were put down with the help of Rhodey his best friend who is known as war machine in his suit, but now things have changed & he's not fighting man & machines anymore but gods & creatures from outer space. When Nick Fury appeared that night & told him about the avengers initiative & a bigger universe, I had no idea what the real deal was but now I do. My granny & Tony's father we're both the founding members of S.H.I.E.L.D a secret I never knew until now.

The world has changed & I don't know what to expect anymore from it, Loki & the chitauris had invaded the earth with a purpose & I'm sure there's more to come even though the cosmic cube is gone. Because Thor did land on earth out of all the other realms for a purpose & only with time one will know what really is the purpose behind all these or is earth really the centre of the universe as we see in the movies? whatever maybe the case everyone has this hope in their heart that when the time comes when the avengers are needed they will be there because we will need them to. In the end what is earth without it's mightiest superhero's ain't it?

Thank you everyone for your love & support on this book 🤧 this is my very first marvel fanfic so, please forgive me if I've made any mistakes with the names, places or characters...since the marvel cinematic universe is a lengthy one, I've published the second part of this book "I love you 3000 part 2" (based on iron man 3 & then the later marvel movies)

Please go ahead & check it out from my profile XO ♥️