12. Iron monger & Ironman

"Can this plane go any faster?" I yelled as I looked down on the two pilots, who were flying my dad's private jet.

"Mam, we are trying our best" the pilot looked up at me "babe, you need to calm down" Cindy said as she grab hold of my hand & escorted me back to my seat "a glass of water, please?" she looked at the air hostess as she nodded.

"Oh my god! I'm so tensed" I sniffed as I covered my face with my hands, Tony's life is in danger & I'm flying in a private jet not even half way towards Malibu. I should have never left him from the start, my anxiety was touching the roof as I'm nearing panic attacks as Cindy tried her best to calm me down as she offered me water & rubbed my back. Then the air hostess turned on the live news where two huge robots were fighting in the middle of the streets, one was Tony in red & the big silver robot was Obadiah of course "what the fuck! Is going on?" I screamed as I looked at the screen.

"Switch it off" Cindy ordered the air hostess.

"No!" I protested as I got up & stood in front of the screen in panic "why is Obadiah, doing this?" I cleaned my jaws as I can see blurry images of them around the city "what shall we do?" I looked at Cindy in horror.

"Please just calm down, we are on our way & the police will be taking care of the situation right now" Cindy assured me.

"The police can't do anything, can't you see they are in iron armours...you don't know Cindy but I've seen what that suit of Tony can do & I'm sure Obadiah's can do the same. I'm going insane right now" I yelled in horror as I sat down on the floor as I tried calling pepper again, the network was not good up in the air but Happy finally reached my phone

"Mam?" I heard him calling my name.

"Happy" I responded as quick as I could.

"Where are you? You okay?" He asked me.

"Forget about me, what the fuck is happening with Tony & Obadiah?" I asked in horror.

"Mam, Obadiah has been building his armour since  Mr Stark's escape from the cave. He was the master mind behind his kidnapping, he's after Stark industries" he told me.

"I know that he's after the company, but why is he building this suit?" I questioned quite horrified.

"Because he wants power & he knows Tony has a suit with him, so he wants to end Tony once & for all" he said as his voice began to crack.

"Happy?" I called him but I couldn't hear him, there was turbulence on the air as the seatbelt's signs were on "Mam, can you please return to your seat" the air hostess appeared "please leave us alone" Cindy said as she nodded & left.

"Now I'm more freaked out" I screamed as I sat on the seat & peep out of the window it was storming outside "the only thing you could do right now, is calm down" Cindy said slowly as I nodded she was right I can't fly to Tony because I'm not the one in the suit, I needed to calm myself down so that when we land I can handle things the right way. Obadiah should be dealt with strictly for the things he has done, I couldn't belief that someone like him would turn out that way. Another reason why we should not trust everyone blindly, some only wants our destruction in the end.

We finally landed & I felt like I've traveled the globe in that plane because it took the longest time to reach malibu because even a second counted for me, we got into the car as the driver drove us as fast as he could to Stark industries. As we got out of the car, everything was a wreck it was like an earthquake or a cyclone has just hit that place. Glasses were shattered everywhere & the big arc reactor at the centre of the building has just blasted & there was this big hole on the terrace as tons of securities have crowded the area, they didn't permit anyone in but I was allowed so I slowly entered the building my heart pounding out of my chest as I saw Obadiah on the floor dead with half of his metal armour on. I covered my mouth in horror as I saw him burnt & as blood covered his face & hands "Mam" an agent stood besides me "he's dead".

"Where's Tony?" My voice cracked.

"He's okay" he smiled as tears of joy welled up my eyes "I'll take you to him" he called as I followed him towards the ambulance where Tony was. I couldn't belief my eyes when I saw him alive & breathing but he was unconscious, I wanted to embrace him & at the same time kill him for nearly killing me from a heart attack "Mam" Pepper face lighted as we hugged, Happy smiled from behind as tears of joy filled his eyes "we are taking him to the hospital now" the man said as he was about the close the door Happy got inside the ambulance "Mam, you go home & freshen up. I'll look after Mr stark for now" as I nodded & the ambulance drove away.

"Mam, I'm agent Coulson" the agent introduced himself "it's nice to finally meet you in person" he shook my hand.

"Agent Coulson here, helped us with Obadiah" Pepper said as I thanked him "thank you so much, I didn't know. I was so freaked out earlier".

"I understand Mam, this is my card. Call me" he said as he left.

"Did Tony kill Obadiah?" I asked pepper.

"No mam, actually I did. He was about to kill Mr Stark so he told me to switch on the arc reactor & as I switched it on Obadiah got the shock of his life & fell to his death" she told me.

"That's tragic but he had it coming" I said slowly as pepper nodded "don't worry, no one has to know" I smiled as she thanked me & as I headed back to Cindy she was very happy that Tony was safe & sound.