15. (ironman 2)

After Tony Stark the billionaire reveals his true identity as the man in the red flying armour suit aka ironman in a live press conference in front of the entire world, his life including the people around him will change forever. As his girlfriend Coco William battles with love, work & frustration from the world as well as Tony's new superhero image Tony has to fight in order to save the world as well as his relationship with his girl, the one thing he cannot live without.

But with palladium poisoning in his blood because of the arc reactor the one thing that's keeping him alive, Tony loses his cool because he was so close to death once more after finding every purpose to live. He was a billionaire yet a playboy & a substance abuser back in the days until one starry night on Coco's grandmother 90th birthday they kissed, Tony always had a liking for the blacked haired boss lady from the start because she was everything he couldn't have but she loving him in return changed his life for good until Afghanistan happened, but the hope of seeing Coco again gave him the strength to build the very first ironman armour from scratch inside a cave in nowhere.

After finding his new found purpose in life, he wanted to change the world for the better not knowing he made many enemies on the way starting from his very own uncle & mentor Obadiah who was the master mind behind his kidnapping. He did bring Obadiah down but what he didn't know was he started something that the world have never known or seen before. Tony only wants to protect the world & have a good life with Coco & the boys & maybe a family of his own one day but with all these things going on, he also wasn't sure if the decision he made was right or not & in the long run will his beloved girlfriend be able to handle all these or will she walk away like everyone does? & if he ever face a day like that, will he be able to take it?

I guess not...

PS :- I tried to add more lyric videos in the up coming chapters rather than photos 😅 so please play them while you read & do like, support, share 👍🏻

Thank you XO ♥️