36. S.H.I.E.L.D

"This Loki guy is in Germany & you guys are going there to stop him?" I looked at Nat as she nodded "yeah, that's the plan".

"When am I going home then?" I asked "Mr Stark is coming over, don't you want to meet him before you leave" she mentioned.

"Yeah, meet Tony first...I don't want to get off this ship so early" Cindy said as I chuckled "I know why" as Nat smirked "Steve".

"What's taking them so long?" Cindy complained as I submerged myself into the book "take a stroll, have a shot but stop whining & complaining every five seconds...I'm trying to read" I looked at Cindy as she rolled her eyes "you & your book" it was getting really interesting as I was getting to the climax of the story & well Bilbo the hobbit had my heart but I was more of a Gandalf the wizard king of lady. I don't remember how I slept off but I was awoken by Cindy shaking me "what happened?" I yawned as she looked down on me "wake up, they're here" as I remembered I was on the ship as I got up & followed Cindy towards the area where the others were.

There I saw all of them seated Steve was wearing a blue suit, which I had no idea of why but he did look good in it. Banner was still Banner as for Nat she was wearing her black cat suit & there was Thor the man I saw on tv months ago in New Mexico "he has an army called the chitauri, they are not of Asgard or of any world known. He means to lead them against your people. They will win him the earth, in return I suspect the tessaract" Thor said as we walked in.

"An army from outer space?" Steve furrowed his brows "so, he's building another portal" Banner said slowly as he took off his glasses.

"Do you know what the hell is happening here?" Cindy looked at me as I shook my head "no idea, these are all alien to me".

"They are talking about an army, an invasion" she said as I nodded "yeah, I heard that".

"He killed 80 people in 2 days" we heard Nat speaking "he's adopted" Thor shrugged as I looked at Cindy "Loki & Thor are brothers, what the hell is going on?"

"You think they are together or?" Cindy asked "I've, no idea" I murmured as we both leaned against the wall & watched them, they were very busy in their discussions we didn't seem to bother them until Tony walked in with Coulson "means the portal won't collapse by itself, like it did at S.H.I.E.L.D" as everyone stopped talking "no hard feelings, point break but you've got a mean swing" he slapped Thor's arms lightly "also it means the portal can open as wide & stay open as long as Loki wants" he walked straight passed us & he didn't even notice as Cindy whispered "he's a genius" as I whispered back "I know" then he stood by the screens & gazed around as he blabberd somethings, he touched the screens & turned around "something to kick start, the cube" then his eyes falls on me & Cindy standing by the door "babe" his expression changed from a totally serious man to that calm gentle Tony I know, when he's around me.

They all turned around & gazed at us by the door, what the hell did we get ourselves into "I didn't know you were here, how comes?" Tony walked towards me as I said slowly "Fury" as he pressed his lips "this man" & pulled me into a hug "I've missed you though" he whispered as I smiled "me too" as he introduced me "this is my girlfriend, Coco everyone" as Thor smiled widely & waved at me "hi, Coco nice to meet you" as I smiled back. Banner responded "yeah, we met" as Tony looked at him "really...Dr Banner by the way I'm a huge fan of you losing control & turning into an enormous green monster" as he shook Banner hand "thanks" Banner responded nervously as Steve smiled at me "you guys met already as well?" Tony gazed at Steve & then back at me as Steve nodded "yes, we did Stark" as Tony rolled his eyes "shall we play, Banner?" He asked as Banner responded "sure" as Tony grabbed my arm "and you are coming with us" as we walked out of the room along with Cindy.

"When did you come on-board?" Tony looked at me as I responded "yesterday".

"And you didn't care to tell me about this" he said slowly as I looked at him "I had no idea Nat will fly me here to meet Fury & you were in NY so I didn't want to disturb, on my defence Nat told me you will be here so I waited".

"Babe you know, this is dangerous" he told me as I nodded "yes, but Fury said I should know because it was grams & your dad who built this along with some others, who shares the same vision".

"I'm so sorry, I dragged you into this" he mumbled as he pulled me into a hug "it's okay Tony, it's not your fault" I exhaled as I hugged him tightly as he kissed me head "I love you".