28. Fix you

"Heard about you & Tony" Rhodey said slowly as he took a seat "heard about you & Tony as well" I chuckled a bit as he began to chuckle "on my defence, he was using the ironman suit for the wrong reasons so I had to stop him by wearing the War machine armour".

"And you had to even steal it away right?" I giggled.

"I didn't steal it Coco, I just borrowed it for a good cause because if Tony is like this...we don't know how the armours will end up" he said as I nodded "he fucked up real good this time".

"He did...the worst is he lost something he can never create & that's you" he looked at me as I looked away "I tried Rhodey, I tried my best".

"I know you did Coco" he hold my hands "you were the best of the best".

"What's going on here?" Ryan asked curiously as he walked into the living area.

"Nothing of your concern" I muttered as I leaned on the couch.

"I saw what you did back there buddy at the party, not cool" Ryan looked at Rhodey as I said "he did, what he had to do to stop Tony...didn't you see Tony was out of control".

"He was just having a phase sis, take a chill pill" Ryan looked down on me.

"Are you crazy Ryan? he destroyed the whole house with civilians in it & my babies Ice & Jerry were upstairs...what if the house collapsed or something with them in it, I'd never be able to forgive myself nor Tony" I clenched my jaws as both Ryan & Rhodey gazed at me in silence "I just need to be alone, guys" I mumbled as I got up & left for my bedroom. I was at my family house in Malibu, my granny along with my dad & most of the time Ryan reside here as for me I live in my own apartment but for now I needed to be around my family with Ice & Jerry until my head cools down.

"Mam, there's someone here to meet you" Natalie said as she opened the door, agent Coulson walked in "Coulson" I smiled a bit as he nodded & took a seat "didn't expect you here".

"I'm here to say my goodbyes, mam" he said.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I've been reassigned. New Mexico, Mam" he smiled.

"Land of enchantments, they say" I mumbled as he nodded "that's what I heard".

"Well, good luck then" I smiled a bit as he smiled back "thank you but before I go, I wanted to talk to you about something".

"Yeah, go ahead" I murmured.

"I've been assigned to look after Mr Stark since Afghanistan as you know & after his little birthday disaster I was living with him, under the same roof keeping an eye on him 24x7...he remodelled the whole house in a bad way, I'm warning you from advance but that's not what I wanted to talk to you about. The point is I've never ever seen someone as intelligent & amazing as him. Yeah, he might be proud & bossy but he has such talents that you & I should be proud of...the things he has created & the things he has invented are beyond mind blowing & I know people say stuffs about him but if you really see the real him, he's different...he's not the person you see on television or hear about in news. He's totally a genuine man & he's committed & dedicated & he loves you Mam, he truly does. I don't want to say this & break your heart but I want you to know before it's too late...he's slowly dying, the palladium is poisoning him but he keeps it away from the world especially you because he wants to see you happy...it has been playing with his emotions & memory & that's the reason why he acts out but at the end of the day Mam, it's you...it has always been you. The way he talks about you & the way you make him smile & he keeps going on & on for you, you're the reason for his existence so please don't leave him because if you do...he will give up his will to live on, he needs you more now than ever" he said as my heart sank, what the hell did I just hear I knew Tony was not well but was he that broken? I felt guilty as hell, I didn't know what he was going through as tears welled up my eyes.

"Coulson, thank you so much" I shook his hand as I quickly made my way through the door "Happy, take me to Tony's right away" I sniffed as Happy nodded & we made our way to car as quickly as possible.

"Tony?" I called as I walked into the mansion, it looked more like a wreckage no one would have thought this mansion will turn out this way WELCOME BACK MAM Jarvis greeted me as he directed me to where Tony was, I quickly went down at the garage & saw him cheerful looking down at a blue element. There were these huge metal pipes everywhere & endless wires on the floors, I didn't know what the hell he was even upto but I didn't give a damn as I walked in "Tony" I mumbled as I stood behind him.

"Coco" he beamed as he turned around & faced me "I'm, so sorry" I sniffed as I pulled him into a hug.

"Hey, it's okay babe" he said gently as he rubbed my back, tears welled up my eyes as I looked at him "I didn't know, what was going on Tony...I really didn't but Coulson told me about you".

"Oh, he did" he smiled a bit as he cupped my face & kissed my forehead.

"Why didn't you tell me anything, why are you like this Tony?" I complained a bit as he chuckled "I didn't want you to worry".

"You angered me so much because you keep secrets & I left you because of it" I said slowly as he mumbled "I'm sorry babe, but I didn't want you to stress more...you had enough".

"I can kill you right now, Tony" I chuckled a bit as I rest my head on his chest.

"I don't mind as long as you don't leave me" he smirked a bit as I looked up at him "the palladium, what shall we do?" I asked in terror as I remembered.

"Babe, your in for a thrill...I'm proud to say that I have created a new element" he looked at me as I gave him a questionable look "the good news about this discovery is I don't have to use the palladium anymore babe, I've a solution now".

"So you mean, you're safe?" my face lighted as he nodded "and sound".

"Tony, I can't belief it...thank god" I cheered as I kissed him gently "I love you".

"I love you more" he mumbled as he kissed me slowly as I moved my lips away & looked at the new element it looked so bright "can you put it on now?" I murmured as Tony hold me from behind "Jarvis is running the scans now, after that it will be ready" he kissed the back of my neck.