23. Red riding hood

"Natalie Rushman, Russian?" I looked at the red haired woman in front of me as she nodded "yes, Mam". My grandmother was the one who took the initiative to look for a personal assistant for me & she choose this hot looking lady with such a curvy body "I'm impressed" I murmured as I ran through her files.

"Thank you, Mam" she smiled a bit "grams, says you are the best & I trust her but I've some few questions on my mind...are you an animal person because I've two medium size dogs a Doberman & a pit bull & you know my boyfriend Tony, he's kind of an ass at times so are you good in handling crazy & last but not the least, this job asks a lot from you. You can walk out now before it's too late" I said.

"Mam, belief me I can handle anything" she said.

"Then you're hired" I smiled.

"I won't let you down, thank you" she smirked a bit as she picked up her files & walked out of the office.

"Happy?" I called as soon as Natalie left, he was right outside waiting for the interview to get over "yes, Mam" he walked in.

"What do you think about her?" I asked.

"You mean the red haired woman?" he looked at me.

"Yeah" I nodded.

"Hot" he responded.

"Other than that" I said.

"Sexy" he stated.

"She's my new assistant Happy, grams choose her. Do you think she will be able to handle the stress like Pepper & Ana does?" I looked at him.

"I'm sure a woman like her is capable of many things" Happy said.

"Oh my god, you men" I rolled my eyes.

"No Mam, I didn't mean that" he said "you can handle things because you are blessed with talents, you are unique & a great woman. Same goes with her, under you she will do great cos I know you will train her well".

"I hope you don't have any other thing on your mind" I chuckled as he shook his head "no Mam, I'm not that kind of man".

"You were with Tony for so long, he might have influenced you maybe once or twice" I said.

"Back in the days Mr Stark was a different man but he was true to himself & I respect that, but with you he has become the person I'm proud of. You are the best thing that has ever happened to him in his life, and belief me when I say this...I'll smack him by myself if he tries to hurt you" he said.

"Happy, I don't know how my life will be without you" I smiled as he smiled proudly "always at your service boss".

"Tony?" I called as I walked into the boxing gym with Natalie "I'm on Happy time" he sounded out of breath as he boxed with Happy.

"I just cannot with this man" I muttered as I stood below the boxing ring "this is the only time, I'm going to tell you to sign these documents".

"That's cheating" Happy complained as Tony punched him "that's knows as mixed marshal arts" Tony said proudly. I took a seat & checked my phone as Tony asked "and you are?"

"I'm Natalie Rushman, Mr Stark" Natalie responded.

"Come up here" he called her to the ring "oh no! Tony" I muttered.

"It's okay Mam, I can handle it" she smiled as she climbed up the ring, I could clearly see Tony checking her out for some few seconds as he sipped his drink "what?" Tony asked as she shook her head & walked towards Happy "babe" he smiled a bit as he sat beside me.

"I saw that" I looked at him.

"Saw what?" He asked.

"You checking her out" I mentioned.

"Hell no!" he stated.

"Don't lie to me, Tony" I murmured.

"I've my eyes on you babe, it's always you" he said as I rolled my eyes "stop this nonsense".

"Hey, lady how do you spell you name?" Tony questioned "RUSHMAN" she replied as Tony started googling her.

"Oh my god! Tony" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm just checking to be on the safe side" he said as dozens of her pictures on lingerie pop out on the screen "she's a model in Tokyo, I guess" he murmured "and she speaks French, German, Latin. Who speaks Latin now a days?" he looked at me as I shook my head "no one does & stop this shit" as I closed the screen "she's impressive" he stated.

"And a very expensive sexual harassment" I told him "why are you saying that?" he looked at me.

"Because of the way you're acting" I mentioned.

"She's helpful, that's it" he smiled a bit, then the next second we heard this loud noise as Happy was on the ground "oh my god!" I yelled as I stood up "you okay?" I asked Happy "yes, boss. I slipped" Happy responded.

"Oh! you slipped, looks like a TKO to me" Tony chuckled as Natalie came forward "Mr Stark, I need your impression" as Tony stood there in confusion "I mean your signature" as he nodded & signed. "Will that be all Mr Stark?" Natalie asked.

"No" Tony responded "yes, that will be all miss Rushman thank you" I smiled as she nodded & left.

"I want one" Tony looked at me as I shook my head "no" as Happy chuckled.

"Sure, you're the boss" Tony mumbled as he took off his boxing gloves.

"Let me remind you a little something Tony, behave or you know where the door is" I warned as I walked out of the boxing gym.