11. The weekend

Not even a week after I moved in with Tony Stark we were having issues because of him throwing a surprise party in the middle of the night when I was dead asleep & even revealing his identity as the man in the red iron suit to my brother & my dad without my knowledge. Some issues I take them seriously but Tony was not that kind of a person, instead he lives in the moment & that was why things get kind of messed up between us. I was pissed off at him even though he tried his best to convince me, I knew he had to grow up & be responsible for his actions & respect my views & opinions if not what's the use of us being together?

I finally decided to take a break from him as I left Pepper incharge to look after Ice & Jerry for the weekend at Tony's, I slide away when he was at his garage. I left the premises without him noticing & headed to the airport to fly to Honolulu, where my ex roommate/my best friend runs a five star resort. As I landed I saw her standing next to her car with a big smile on her face, it reminded me of the time I saw Tony for the very first time after Afghanistan. We embraced for a minute as she let go of me "you look gorgeous" as a big smirk passed her face.

"My dear, you're no less" I grinned as we both began to chuckle "I missed you" we got into her car as I sat on the passenger seat & she on the drivers, it was a convertible sports car so I was able to enjoy the sun.

"How's Tony?" She asked as she kept her eyes on the road "good" I mumbled.

"Ah! Ha! Something wrong between you guys, ain't it?" she chuckled.

"Yup" I responded, she always knew me so well. We reached her resort as she escorted me to the best suite in her resort, it was beautiful as the view outlooks the ocean which kind of reminded me of Tony's mansion. There was an indoor swimming pool, jacuzzi & of course the famous rainforest vibe shower that gives you the feeling your having a shower outside in the comfort of your own bathroom "I love it" I beamed as my eyes gazed every corner of the room.

"I know you would" she smiled "you want to talk, about Tony?" she looked at me.

"For that, I'd need a drink" I said as she nodded & walked towards the mini bar where she poured us a drink. I told her everything about Tony after he came back from Afghanistan since Cindy was like a sister to me, during those three long months she left her resort for a week & came & stayed with me. She even called me several times to come & stay at her resort to calm myself down but I declined because I didn't want to leave Malibu behind until Tony was found but now he's found & cos of his iron suit & the endless dramas going on in his life, it was becoming very difficult for me to adjust with him even though I love him. Cindy listened to all my issues & endlessness complaints without a question, she was always the calmer one between us.

It was already the second night of my weekend & Cindy decided to take me to one of the most famous exclusive club in Hawaii, we got dressed up & headed towards the club. By the time we reached there was a massive line outside the club but thankfully we didn't have to wait because Cindy had her ways, we walked into the club as red & yellow lights blinked. The bouncers showed us the way to the VIP lounge area above the dance floor. As we entered the fibre glassed room it has it's own dj, mini bar with a bartender & a mini dance floor. There were just few of us, some were dancing while the others were just lounging around. The area could hold like fifty of us but there was hardly around twenty people. Me & Cindy sat at the corner where we could clearly see the dance floor below.

As I was sipping my margarita I felt someone standing besides my table & when I looked up, I couldn't belief my eyes it was Josh Killian my ex boyfriend in person. I was lost of words as he looked down on me & smiled "hello Coco" as I forced a smile "hi, Josh".