1

"Regina in my office now" detective crews orders as he walked passed the brunettes desk.

Regina stood up from her seat in a huff. She grabbed her blazer jacket and lifted it over her shoulders. She took her glasses off her face and threw them into her desk. The brunette walked towards the office belonging to her boss. She pushed the door shut and sat in the seat opposite him.

"What is it" Regina asked annoyed she was taken from her paperwork she was almost done with.

"I have a job for you" he replied sitting forward in his chair.

"I gathered that. What's the job" she asked rolling her eyes with a sigh.

"Don't be a smart ass Regina. I'm putting you on the Rosa Fernandez case. I need you to investigate and find her" Crews replied as he held a file to Regina containing everything they knew.

The brunette took it from the tall blonde and opened the file. She saw a mug shot of a Columbia woman with very dark hair. She was slightly tanned and across her eye was a scar.

"Got it. Anything else you want me to know" Regina asked as she closed the file and looked up at her boss.

"Yes. Your working with Emma swan"

"No fucking way" the brunette cuts in quickly with shock as she stood up.

"I'm sorry. Did my sentence start with if it pleases you your highness" he sarcastically asked with a serious face at her.

"Sir I don't need her. I'm perfectly capable of doing this myself" Regina sighed since she was use to working alone.

"I wasn't asking. Your taking Swan with you. This woman is dangerous. You will need back up whether you want it or not. You are both very good and I know you'll have this done quickly together" he orders as he glared up at her annoyed.

"With all due respect sir. I'm not a babysitter"

"No your a detective and what am I" he asked cutting in on her.

"The captain" Regina sighed in reply.

"And what does that make me" Crews asked as he stood up to be eye level with her.

"My boss" the brunette growled as she hated being defeated.

"Exactly. Now go tell your new partner the good news about you two and then get to work" he demands as he sat down annoyed.

Regina grabbed the file from his desk and stormed out. She hated being taken down like that and she hated working with other people. She looked over at the desk belonging to the blonde swan. Emma had her feet up on her desk and was staring at her phone. She was flicking through Facebook and not bothering with her work. Regina huffed and walked towards her. She slammed the file on her desk getting her attention.

"Can I help you detective stuck up" Emma asked with a smirk up at the brunette.

"Yes you can detective waste of space. I'm stuck with you on our next job. Meet me in office 3 in a minute. That's an order" Regina demands annoyed before turning to walk away.

"Your not the boss of me" Emma laughed at the fact she tried to order her.

"I am in this case. Bring the file" Regina replied over her shoulder.

She walked to her desk and gathered up her forms she was once doing. She put them in a draw in her desk and locked it up. Regina lifted her laptop up and walked towards the office room she mentioned. The brunette walked in and set her laptop up. Emma walked in and tossed the file on the long office table.

"She's a drug smuggler and hired assassin. Why don't we just hire her to kill someone and then interrogate her" the blonde asked as she sat down in the seat next to Regina.

"Yes because that's going to work. Don't be stupid swan. She won't talk. She's been arrested before and just sits there in silent the whole time. If you'd read the information you'd know that" Regina growled glaring at at the stupid detective next to her.

"Fine. We'll go investigate" Emma sighed while leaning in her chair.

"Well that was what we were assigned to do dip shit" Regina replied with an eye roll.

"So how you want to do this" the blonde asked while lifting the photo up of rosa. She looked at it and laughed while throwing it back on the table. "She's hot. Maybe you could fuck her and get on her good side" Emma suggest with a smirk at the brunette.

"Not in your dirty little dreams" Regina glared with anger. Emma laughed knowing she struck a nerve. "She is going to be at the show at the art museum in two weeks. We will go there as a couple since it is a couples event and use the fact she is a lesbian as our advantage" Regina explained looking through the file at what they know.

"Alright. Who's doing it" Emma asked with a smirk and a double eyebrow raise.

"Me"

"Why you?"

"I'm hotter" Regina smirked as she winked at the blonde. Emma frowned but knew best not to speak. She rolled her eyes and lifted Regina's laptop onto her lap. "What are you doing"

"Searching what type of performance this is. We have to look the part" Emma replied while searching on the internet.

"Is your favourite part about this job the costumes" Regina asked knowing Emma always looks the part.

"Yep. Love it" the blonde smiled glancing up at her.

"That's because your a child. It's dress fancy and smart. The performance is a model show. Rich people bid on the outfits. This gives us two weeks to get everything we need on her and all the evidence" Regina replied reading off the information sheet Emma didn't read.

"Well we can discuss this more tomorrow. I'm going to get lunch. Bye detective lick ass" the blonde said as she stood up and walk to the door.

"Goodbye detective ten year old boy in a wig" Regina said as she rolled her eyes at the stupid blonde.

"That makes you a pedophile because I caught you staring at my sexy little ass" Emma smirked looking over her shoulder.

"When" Regina asked confused at what the blonde commented.

Emma laughed as she opened the door. Regina's eyes flicked down at her ass since she was curious if it was little like the blonde said. Her natural instinct as a human made her. Emma then came back into the room with a smirk.

"Just then" she laughed while pointing at the embarrassed brunette. Regina frowned at the fact she fell for that. Emma turned around and shook her ass in the doorway. "Enjoy the view" Emma mocked before walking away from the door.

"God I hate her" Regina sighed at her dump partner.