10

Emma woke up the next morning with Penny cuddled up by her side. She had barely slept since she was trying to figure out why she couldn't stop thinking about Regina. Ever since she figured out she's attracted to her she can't get the brunette out her head. Her alarm went off waking Penny up. The strawberry blonde woman grunts and rolled onto the other side of the bed.

"Turn that stupid thing off" Penny sighed as she lifted the covers over her more.

"Sorry" Emma replied as she switched her alarm off and sat up. She climbed out of bed and started getting ready for work. First taking her normal morning shower. As she came back into her room she saw Penny was now awake. "Morning. Did you sleep well"

"Yes thank you. I need the car today. Me and a couple of girls from work are going out" Penny replied watching her fiance walking around the room to finish getting ready.

"I need it to get to work. Can you drop me at least" Emma questioned knowing her fiance knew this.

"I can't I'm sorry. You have to take the bus or something" Penny replied before walking out the bedroom with a sweet smile.

Emma sighed of annoyance. She took her phone off the night stand by her bed and decided to message Regina. It was her only way to work.

Emma: could you pick me up please? I don't have my car x

Regina: fine. Be ready in 15 minutes. I'm on my way.

Emma: alright. Thank you!! Xx

Regina grabbed her bag and went to the kitchen where her teen daughter sat. Dani was dressed in a pair of ripped jeans and a cropped top.

"That's what your wearing to school?" Regina asked looking shocked at her daughter.

"You want me to go then I'm wearing whatever" Dani shrugged while gathering her school books into her bag.

"Fine. Let's just go. I have to pick Emma up on the way so your sitting in the back" Regina said in a strict mum voice as she led her daughter out the room.

Dani just huffed but didn't say anything. They went to the car and got in. Driving round to Emma's house. It was a large white house that looked like one you drew as a young child. Four windows on the front and the door in the middle. Regina went up to the house and knocked on the door. Waiting patiently. She was taken back when a short girl answered.

"Julie?!" Penny beamed as she opened the door. She then saw Regina and frowned. Knowing exactly who it is. "Ow... It's you" she sassed as she crossed her arms.

"Do I know you" Regina questioned a little confused if she got the wrong house or not.

"I'm Emma's fiance. Why are you at my house" Penny asked looking curiouly at the confused brunette.

"Your her fiance? Your pretty than I pictured you to be" Regina lied to find out how modest this girl actually is.

"I know. I'm super hot right" Penny beamed with a large smirk upon her face.

"I'm not gay but alright" Regina replied confused this woman actually just said that. She couldn't believe Emma was engaged to someone like her. She's crazy modest. "Anyway I'm here to pick Emma up. We have to go because I have my daughter to drop off before work" Regina asked trying to change the subject quickly.

"Emma honey? Where are you" Penny called into the house as she turned to face inside. This made it obvious to Regina she was sticking her chest and ass out. The brunette couldn't get her head around the fact Emmas actually marrying someone like her. "She should be here in a second. You can wait in your car"

"You see it's just easier if I wait here. You can go wait in your house though" Regina replied talking to her as if she was a child.

Penny glared hard at Regina. Not trusting her for a single second. She was about to say a snarky comment back but the sound of Emma walking towards the door filled there ears. The blonde came into view as she was tucking her shirt in.

"Let me help you with that" Penny offered with a smirk as she pushed the front of Emma's shirt into her black jeans. Cupping her vagina and kissing her as she did so. Regina looked so taken back by this. She closed her eyes and faced the other way. Emma felt uncomfortable and moved backwards quickly. "I love you. I'll see you later... Baby" Penny winked as she longed out baby to annoy Regina.

"Bye" Emma quickly said as she hurried out the door and closed it behind her. She noticed the disturbed look on Regina's face as she was trying to avoid eye contact. "I'm really sorry about her. She does shit like this when she feels jealous" Emma apologize feeling so bad for what her fiance did.

"It-its fine. Lets go. I have to drop Dani to school first. Its the only way I know she actually got there" Regina quickly replied walking towards the car to hide she felt awkward.

The both headed to the car feeling weird. Regina couldn't understand why she felt the slightest bit of jealousy. She hated Emma and was very much straight. How could she be jealous of an annoying immature woman?! Emma felt as if her head was going to explode. She hated that Penny done that kind of stuff around other woman but in front of Regina. The most judgemental person going. They were both taken from there thoughts by Dani.

"Sup blondie"

"Dani don't be rude. Her name is Emma" Regina sighed as she rolled her eyes at her unmannered daughter.

"Whatever" the young teen shrugged as she rolled her eyes like her mother and placed her headphones back in.

"I'm sorry about her" Regina apologized as she still avoided eye contact with the blonde.

"Don't apologise for me. If I wanted to say sorry I would have" Dani quickly said as she glared at her mother before playing her music.

"It's alright. I'm sorry for up there" Emma awkwardly replied to her partner still a bit uncomfortable.

"It's fine. Your fiance was just marking her territory" Regina replied in a bitchy tone she didn't understand why she used.