5

Emma and Regina were in the elevator. They stood in silence because the brunette just felt awkward and didn't want to say anything. Emma giggled a little getting Regina's attention.

"What" the brunette asked confused as she broke the silence.

"Your straight aren't you" Emma asked thinking she knew the answer.

"Yes. Why" Regina asked as she raised an eyebrow at the blonde.

"You've never kissed a girl have you? That's why your awkward isn't it" Emma questioned with a laugh and a huge grin on her face.

"No I've never kissed a girl if you must know" Regina sighed as she rolled her eyes and looked down at the ground.

"How? Did you even go to college? I got so many straight girls in college" Emma laughed half confused half amused.

"I just didn't experiment that's all. I take it you did" Regina replied as she hid her shame.

"No not really. I already knew I was a lesbian when I went to college so I was the one straight girls use to experiment with" Emma shrugged as she chuckled at her memories.

"And now your engaged right" Regina asked a little surprised she knew she was right.

"Yep. To one of the straight girls from college" Emma replied hiding her eye roll and annoyed face badly.

"You turned a girl gay" Regina questioned with a chuckle of disbelief.

"Don't act like you don't want to hit this" Emma smirked as she gestured down her whole body. Regina simply rolled her eyes and looked at the floor number they were on. "Ow quick one. If you ever meet my fiancé don't tell her I kissed you up there. She'll freak"

"I wasn't planning on telling anyone swan. Let alone the woman you love" Regina replied giving her a look to tell her she was stupid.

Emma scoffs at the word love. Before Regina can questioned the doors open. They were on the 6th floor. A man walked in and stood between the girls. Emma looked down and noticed a gun in his pocket.

"He has a gun" she mouthed while subtly pointing at it.

"So?" Regina shrugged knowing it's New York where everyone has guns.

"RF on the side" Emma replied gesturing more for her to look.

Regina moved up closer to the blonde and leaned across her to look. She saw the initials on the gun and looked up at her shocked. The man looked round at them confused. Emma held Regina's hips and smiled at her. They both just looked longingly into each other's eyes until he looked away.

"What do we do" Regina whispered as she leaned up to her partners ear.

"Wait" Emma whispered back before looking up to see the doors open. The man walked out causing the detectives to quickly follow. "Excuse me? May we have a word" Emma asked as she placed her hand on his shoulder and showed her badge.

"No we may not" he replied still walking and taking his shoulder back from her grip.

"Well that worked swan" Regina sarcastically sighed as the detectives walked out the building.

"Hey I tried! What now" Emma asked annoyed he got away.

"Now we go home. I'm done for the day. My daughter should be home by now so I have to deal with her" Regina replied as she got into the passenger side of the car.

"Alright. I'll drop you home" Emma said getting into the drivers seat.

"You don't have to" Regina insists knowing she doesn't want to spend much more time with the blonde.