14

Emma and Regina were led in the back of the car making out. The brunette started kissing down her partner's neck as she gripped her hips tight. She was on top with her legs straddled across the blondes stomach. Emma's hands explored the body on her as she moved her head to give Regina move access. Emma then pushed the brunette forward and became the one on top. One leg between Regina's.

"My turn" Emma whispered before leaning in to kiss the brunette.

Regina tangled her hands in the blonde locks to hold her face down. Emma moved one of her hands off Regina's face and down the middle of her body. She stopped at the top of the dark jeans blocking her way. She quickly undone the button and slowly moved her hand down.

"Emma" Regina moaned as the blonde moved to kiss across her neck. Emma moaned against her neck as she kissed her soft skin and slipped her hand under Regina's thong. "SWAN" Regina growled as she shoved the blondes shoulder. Emma sat forward and opened her eyes. Shocked by what just happened. "Wake up! We have a job to do"

"What?" Emma asked looking so surprised at the brunette. She looked into the back seats of the car then back to Regina. She did this a few times very confused. Causing the same look on Regina. "I'm confused. Where are we"

"God your not very bright when you wake up. We're at the cabin. Come on. No one is in there" Regina sighed as she took her seatbelt off and turned her car off.

"Shit it was a dream? That was a fucking real dream" Emma said to herself once Regina had closed the door.

She opened the door and climbed out. Still looking shocked at her own thoughts. She looked back into the car at the back seats. It felt so real... And so good.

"Swan snap out of it" Regina barked getting the blondes attention.

"Sorry. Let's go" Emma replied as she shook off the dream and followed the brunette to the cabin.

Regina noticed she was shaky but didn't say anything. She took her gun out as she got to the door. Encouraging Emma to copy. They held them ready to shoot in case someone was inside. Regina pushed the door open. Both women held the guns up. Looking around to see it empty.

"Alright spilt up. Go that way and find out anything to do with Rosa" Regina requests as she points to the side Emma is closest to.

The blonde nodded and walked the way she was told. Holding her gun up ready to shoot just in case. As she walked into a room she saw a girl stood by the bed as she packed stuff into a suitcase.

"Hands up. Don't move" Emma demanded getting her gun ready to fire.

"I'm busy em. Give me a second" the girl said with a giggle. She had a smirk as she zipped up the case and lifted it off the bed. Turning around as she placed it onto the floor. It was Rosa! "Hi baby. Did you miss me"

"Rosa hands up" Emma demands as she glared at the not so strange.

"Seriously em? We both know your not going to shoot me. You have no idea if I have a weapon or not and even if I did you wouldn't shoot me. You still love me too much" Rosa smirked as she stepped a few steps closer to the blonde.

"Don't move. I will shot you" Emma warned in her scary police voice.

"Come on we both know you wont. Do you remember that time in college? I made you scream so loud they heard you across the campus. What was it you said? Something like ow my... Ow- ow god. Ow my god" Rosa mimicked as she remembered back to making the blonde orgasm in college.

"Shut up Rosa! I mean it" Emma cut in quickly as she began to grow annoyed.

"Now look at us. Sitting on other sides of the law bench. Maybe you could forget about all this detective stuff and join me. We both know you had fun fucking me" Rosa smirked as she thought back to the two of them together.

"I'm engaged" Emma simply replied in hope she doesn't have to keep talking to the woman.

"No way are you marrying your cover up guy" Rosa scoffs as she looked in disbelief at the blonde.

"No to a woman. Rosa enough. Your under arrest" Emma sternly replied still staying in her same position.

"No I'm not. I have somewhere to be and it's not behind bars" Rosa said with a sarcastic sad face as she walked closer to the blonde. She put her hand on the gun softly and smiled at Emma. Then Rosa flicked her leg around Emma's and pushed her to the ground. Causing the blonde to smash her head. She kicked the gun under the bed before grabbing her case. "It was so nice seeing you again baby" Rosa smirked before running out the back door.

"Swan what the fuck" Regina growled as she came running into the room. Emma rubbed the back of her head as it hurt. Regina saw out the door that Rosa was long gone. "You let her go! What the fuck is wrong with you swan" Regina growled now looking back at the blonde.

"She tripped me" Emma protests as she pulled herself up and rubbed her head.

"No! You stood there talking to her! Why didn't you tell me you knew her? Or better yet you fucked her! Are you kidding me swan" Regina snapped so angry by the conversation she just over heard.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know she would be here or that she'd trip me" Emma sighed in annoyance as she slouched down onto the bed.

"Don't get pissy with me! You LET HER GO! YOU REALLY ARE THAT STUPID! THE WOMAN WERE TRYING TO CATCH AND YOU LET HER RUN AWAY"

"I didn't mean to let her get away! Why are you so angry with me? I didn't offer her to run. She tripped me over and I hit my head hard"

"You should have ran after her! God you knew her and didn't think to tell me! What is wrong with you? I knew I couldn't trust you" Regina snapped so angry before storming out of the cabin.

"She'll never believe dating Rosa was my biggest mistake" Emma sighed as she thought back to her experimenting in college.