30

Regina opened her front door to see Emma stood there. She was in a navy blue woman's suit that fitted her loosely and tightly at the same time. Her hair was straightened to show of the length of it. Her makeup was a minimum but the perfect amount to complement her face. In her hand was a bouquet of roses. Her mouth was hanging off its hinges by the sight of Regina. Speechless at her beauty.

"Swan your staring" Regina finally said to break the silence with a laugh.

"What? Sorry. You look really beautiful" Emma said still just staring at the brunette in awe.

"Thank you. So do you" Regina replied with a sweet smile across her face.

"These are for you" Emma quickly said holding the roses towards the brunette. Regina took them and smiled. She placed them on the table next to the door before looking back at Emma. "Shall we go before I make a fool of myself even more"

"Yes. Let's go" Regina laughed while linking her arm with Emma's.

The women walked to the car and Emma opened the door for Regina. They got in and the blonde was put to drive. The whole journey was mostly silent. A little small talk but mostly silent. It was awkward. Both kept glancing across to speak but didn't. The drive was half an hour but it fell a lot longer.

"We're here" Emma said breaking the silence between them.

"Ow good. So what magical place did you pick" Regina asked with a laugh as she had no faith  it was a good place.

"I love how you don't believe in me. I got us reservations for the candle" Emma replied smirking and gesturing to the restaurant name in front.

"Ow shit. How? You have to book in like a month in advance" Regina questioned as she looked so confused and shocked at the building.

"Jake went to school with the manager and got us in" Emma replied smirking proudly while getting out the car.

She walked around it and opened the door for Regina. The brunette climbed out and gave a smile to say thank you. They walked towards the restaurant and over to the man stood by a desk.

"Hi how can I-" the guy started but paused when he saw the brunette detective. "Fuck"

"Mike" Regina questioned with shocked but a little excitement. The guy pushed the decks forward and ran the opposite way to them. "Go round back. I've been tracking this guy for years" Regina quickly said before running after him.

Emma ran out the front door and to catch mike off guard. Regina chased him through the kitchen and out the back into an allyway. Regina pulled her gun out her purse and held it up. Emma came and stood the other end of the ally.

"We got you surrounded. Up against the wall now" Emma demands with her badge on show but no gun.

Mike ran towards Emma in hope to get around her. The blonde tackled him to the ground straight into black bags full of disgusting left over food. It smelt terrible. She pinned him to the floor and held his hands before his back. Regina ran over and was shocked by the smell.

"Ow my god that's terrible. Mike Johnson your under arrest... Ow my god I'm going to be sick" Regina said as the smell invaded her nostrils.

She turned around and bent down. Throwing up instantly. Both Emma and Mike watched in disgust and shock at her being sick. Regina stood up straight and wiped her mouth. Feeling sick still.

"You good" Emma asked a little awkwardly at the other detective.

"I'm fine. That smell is honestly awful. Mike you've been arrested enough times to know. Em just get him up and in the car" Regina replied while walking towards the front of the restaurant again.

"Mate can we go? This does smell rank" mike asked turning his nose up at the smell of the rotten food.

Emma stood him up and held him tightly so he couldn't run off. She took him to the car wear Regina was already sat in. She put him in the back and before getting in the front.

"Ow my god that smell is disgusting" Regina said opening the window and sticking her head out.

"Just please don't throw up in my car" Emma begged as she started her car up.

She started driving while Regina kept her head out the window like a dog. It wasn't a far drive to the station. Once they arrived Emma took mike to a cell. Regina went into an interaction room waiting to talk to Emma. The blonde walked in still smelling like the rotten food that was on her clothes.

"Thank you for helping me catch me" Regina said holding her nose from the smell.

"It's alright. I know I stink in sorry" Emma apologized as she took her suit jacket off.

"I'm sorry our date didn't happen because of mike. I'd been looking for him for years" Regina said looking a little miserable.

"It's fine. I'd say we can still do it but I honestly stink from that food and shit" Emma replied feeling grossed out by herself. She sighed knowing the smell was bothering both of them. She took her shirt off and threw it to the floor. "God that suit is just ruined forever"

Regina couldn't help the smirk forming on her face. Emma looked up and noticed. She laughed a little and smirk back. Regina bit her lip while walking towards the blonde. She rapped her arms around her neck and pulled the taller woman down to kiss her. Emma pulled the zip on the back of Regina's dress down. Letting the small black straps to fall off her shoulders. Emma pulled away and looked down at her.

"That's not your bra is it" Emma asked smirking as she knew she was right.

"Not even close" Regina replied with a laugh and a shake of her embarrassed head.

Emma laughed before moving back in. She lifted Regina up and sat her on the table. They were full of passion and there hands explored each others body.

"Ready to be with a real woman" Emma asked with a smirk and a wink.

"I thought I was with you" Regina sassed as she mocked Emma's wink.

The blonde faked a hurt shocked face. They both chuckled before leaning back in. Kissing deeply and passionately.