24

Regina and Emma arrived at the Art museum. They both looked at the large building and rehearsed the plan in there head.

"You sure your ready for this Regina? It's going to be dangerous" Emma asked trying to hide the worry she was feeling.

"I can do it. It's not my first rodeo" Regina replied now looking across to the blonde.

"Just be safe. She's one crazy woman" Emma warned still looking at the large museum.

"I'll be alright. Yes this is scary and dangerous but not much can scare me" Regina chuckled as she climbed out of the car.

"I know but if something happened to you after all this work I'd" Emma started as she copied the brunette and trailed off.

"You'd what" Regina asked over the top of the car a little curiously.

"I'd never forgive myself for making you do it alone" Emma replied as she locked eyes with the woman in front. Regina gave a small smile in return and closed her door. Emma done the same before walking around the front. Holding her arm out in the same angle to her partner. "Shall we"

"We shall" Regina chuckled while linking there arms together. The girls laughed together as the joined onto the large queue heading towards the entrance. They stood and waited. "So how was everything with penny and the house"

"Well it was my house. I payed for it so I own it. I asked her to leave and she kicked on. Telling me I'm stupid for leaving her and throwing her stuff. I mean she must have been the stupid one because she threw her own stupid and broke it rather than mine" Emma replied with a sigh but a chuckle at the end.

"That seems very messy. Did she leave in the end" Regina asked a slight giggle at what she heard.

"Yeah eventually but it was so much hard work. How's Dani in Russia anyway" Emma asked as she tried changing the subject.

"She loves it. Always has. Her father's an ass but her grandparents are the most kindest people ever. Plus they stuff her with all the food she can eat and there good cooks out there" Regina replied a little jealous of her parents in law.

"Sounds nice. I'm glad she likes it there" Emma said with a soft smile because even though Dani was naughty she still had a soft spot for the young girl. "You got the ID's" Emma asked refering to the fake ones made for her.

"I do indeed Jennifer" Regina replied as she handed her the ID card.

"Thanks Lana" Emma said with a chuckle and slipped the card in her pocket.

"Jen suits you" Regina laughed as she looked the blonde up and down.

"Lana is definitely your kinda name" Emma added with a double eyebrow raise. She stretched up and looked at the front of the line. She saw people checking bags and ID. "Shit. Where's your gun" Emma whispered as she leaned to the brunettes ear.

"My bag. Why"

"There checking them. You got to move it"

"To where? You don't expect me to shove it up my arse do you" Regina questioned looking at her confused options.

"No of course not. As funny as that would be to watch no. As you take it out your bag hug me and slip it into my inside pocket. It has to be this side because mine is the other side" Emma replied as she gestured to her left side.

Regina nodded softly and placed her hand into her bag. She stepped close to the blonde as she took it out. Emma held her jacket open and moved closer to they hugged. Regina slipped the gun into the inside pocket as she hugged the blonde. They kept each other close to make sure it looked like they were just hugging.

"What about my badge" Regina whispered into her partner's ear as she leaned close to her face.

"I'll put it in another one of my pockets. They don't look like there checking bodies. Just bags. Stay like this until we move again though. Rosa's spy's could be anywhere" Emma replied as she kept her arms securely around the brunette.

"Alright. When we get in there you can out it all back in my bag" Regina added with a nod of agreement.

They stood together for a minute or two until the line moved. The girls pulled away and stepped forward as far as they could. Regina took her badge out and secretly gave it to Emma who shoved it into her blazer pocket.

"Done"

"Thanks"

They wanted a few minutes before finally getting to the front. They had the fake ID's in there hands ready. A tall man looked down at them and frowned.

"This is a couples event" he simply said looking confused at the woman.

"Yes and this is my girlfriend" Regina replied slipping her arm around the blondes waist and smiling. The man still looked curiously at them like he knew they were lying. "You want more proof" Regina questioned looking a little shocked at him.

He just stayed looking curiouly. Regina looked at Emma and cupped her cheek. She leaned up and placed a soft kiss upon her lips. The blonde didn't see that coming but joined in. Regina kissed her a few times before pulling back and looking at the man.

"ID please" he asked with a slight smile as he believed they were a couple. The girls gave the fake ID's and stood with here arms around each other. "Thank you. Your bag please"

"There" Regina replied as she handed her bag to the man.

He looked in it and then back at her. He handed her the bag and stepped out the way.

"Thanks" Emma smiled while walking in with her partner's hand in hers. They walked into the building. Loud music was playing and people were walking around looking at models in outfits. "God this is... strange" Emma said looking at the weird atmosphere.

"Yep. Alright we need to just act like we belong here" Regina replied not at all liking the strange place.

"Nice kiss by the way. You sold it" Emma smirked as she glanced down at the woman.

"Don't be a dick. And don't expect it again" Regina replied not helping the slight smile on her face.

"I bet its not the last" Emma teased as she smirked and winked at the brunette.

They both laughed as Regina rolled her eyes. The woman observed the room and examined all of them. They wouldn't admit it but they both enjoyed being together all dressed up and looking hot.