12

A few hours passed. Dani came downstairs looking tired and exhausted. She walked into the lounge to see Regina watching TV with a face like thunder.

"Mum? What happened" Dani asked walking into the room a little more.

"What is wrong with you? Taking and dealing drugs? Are you serious" Regina asked as she looked up at her sober daughter very angry.

"Just skip the telling off part and just tell me my punishment" Dani sighed as she rubbed her tired eyes and stretched.

"No! You could of been arrested or worse someone could have been seriously hurt. What were you thinking" Regina growled standing up to make it obvious she was curious by this.

"Yeah I know but it doesn't matter anymore. I'm not arrested and no one died" Dani shrugged as she walked past her mother and slouched onto the sofa.

"Are you seriously acting as if this isn't a big thing? This is huge. I ever catch you doing this again and-" Regina started but was cut off by a very loud thump against the door.

"Open up" Emma shouts from the other side of the door as she was in character already.

"We're not done" Regina warned as she glared at her daughter before walking towards the door.

The brunette opened her front door to see Emma in a police uniform she must have borrowed. Regina looked her up and down before discreetly nibbling against her lip. She didn't know why but she felt it inside her. This turned her on very strongly.

"Your staring" Emma smirked causing the brunette to snap out of her trance.

"What? No I wasn't" Regina quickly defended knowing she was lying through her teeth.

"Yes you were. Don't worry. Your secret is safe with me" Emma replied as she smirked brightly down at the 'straight' brunette.

"What's going on" Dani asked as she came to the doorway of the lounge and looked at the blonde.

"Daniella Mills. Up against that wall now" Emma demands in her scary police voice as she stepped into the house and points to the wall angry.

"What? Mum what's going on" Dani asked a little worried as she was immediately scared of the blonde.

"I don't know. Emma is are you doing here" Regina asked looking over at her partner confused.

"Your under arrest for the use of drugs and selling them. Up against the wall now!" Emma growled placing her hand on her gun as if she was ready to whip it out. Dani quickly pressed it against the wall with her hands on the back of her head. "Don't move. You have the right to remain silent and refuse to answer questions. Anything you say may be used against you in a court of law"

"Mum get her to stop please" Dani begged as she looked across at her mother with only fear in her eyes.

"I can't do anything. I'm not in control of this" Regina replied as she looked a little worried and shocked at the two.

"This your bag" Emma asked the young teen as she lifted a rucksack from the floor.

"Yes. You can't go through my bag" Dani said as she tried to hide even the smallest bit of her fear.

"I said up against the wall! Don't move" Emma demands spinning back round at the girl causing her to slam back against the wall. She opened the bag and pulled out multiple bags of weed and one with some pill. "What are these" Emma asked now a little surprised by the pills.

"Dani what else have you been dealing over than weed" Regina asked not expecting them to be in her bag.

"It's pain killers I swear. The box got wet in my bag so I just out them in there" Dani quickly replied as she turned a little to look round at the blonde officer.

"Wall now! Don't you dare move!" Emma growled as she points at the wall with a very angry tone and sharp glare. Dani again pinned herself back to the wall like a magnet. Emma looked into the bag and saw papers to make the weed smokeable. She took them out and put all of it on the table by the door. "Your coming with Daniella. Your under arrest"

"Mum stop her. I won't do it again I promise. Just make her stop" Dani begged in fear as Emma walked over to her with handcuffs.

"Swan please. She's only 16" Regina softly asked as she placed her hand onto the blondes shoulder and pulling her a step backwards.

"Fine. Ill give you a warning but the next time you do this it won't be jail. It will be prison. You won't get another chance. Do you understand" Emma warned placing her handcuffs away but staring at Dani angrily the whole time.

"I won't. I promise. Thank you" the young teen sighed in relief as she pulled herself off the wall.

"Did I say you could come off that wall" Emma quickly questioned pointing to the wall causing the girl back on it. She looked at Regina and winked. The brunette couldn't help her slight smile but soon wiped it away. "I'm taking this stuff with me. Including the painkillers. I don't want to have to see you like this again. Goodbye Regina. I'll see you at work in the morning"

"Bye swan. Thank you" Regina softly said as she walked the blonde to the door.

"It's alright. She's a lucky kid this time" Emma replied with a form and professional nod.

"I'll come talk to you in a second" Regina quietly said closing the door and giving Emma a slight smile.

Once the door was shut Dani came off the wall. She looked at Regina and started to cry from the fear she felt. The brunette held her arms out causing the teen to run over and hug her quickly.

"I'm so sorry. Please don't let that happen again. I'll stop. I promise" Dani said as she sobbed onto her mother's shoulder and clinged to her tight.

"Good. Now go upstairs and shower. You need an early night" Regina softly said pulling her daughter from her body and looking her in the eyes. Dani nodded and walked towards the stairs. "Ow and you ever do it again. I'll arrest you myself. Am I clear" she warned giving her stern mother look.

"Yeah. I won't" Dani quickly replied before running up the stairs.

Regina smiled at the fact that worked. She went to the kitchen and grabbed the round tub filled with soup. She went back outside where Emma was stood waiting.

"Hey. Thank you so much. That was amazing. You actually made her cry" Regina whispered with a huge smile on her face at what just happened.

"Ow shit that must have been intende. Thanks. Drama was my highest grade in school. I'm glad it done the trick" Emma replied happy she help the young girls future.

"Here. As I promised. It's really good" Regina smiled as she held the tub to the blonde. Emma took it and smelt the deliciousness in the tub. She smiled and looked back at the brunette. "Thank you again. You really scared her out of this stupid phase" Regina thanked as she rapped her arms around Emma's neck and hugged her tight.

The blonde was a little taken back at first. She never would have seen that coming... ever. She moved her arms around Regina. Desperately wanting to melt into the hug but knew she couldn't. They both pulled away fast and looked down awkwardly.

"Well I'll see you tomorrow. If you ever need a scare I'm more than happy to help again" Emma awkwardly said as she moved some of her blonde hair behind her ear.

"Yeah. Thanks. Bye" Regina replied just as awkward as the blonde.

Emma quickly walked towards her car and got in. She looked towards the door and saw Regina had gone into the house. She felt her chest where Regina's head was just led.

"Dam woman. Why are you so darn attractive"