23

The day finally came. Its now Saturday and the day that Regina and Emma go to the big model show to catch Rosa. Regina was at her house still getting ready. Being a fancy place she had to dress up very elegantly. She wore a long red dress with a slip up the right side. Ending at her hip bone. The dress flowed behind in a trail. Her hair was curled in big bouncy loops. She was still finishing off her makeup. That's when Emma messaged.

Emma: hope your ready detective Mills. I'm about the blow you away with how good I can clean up XXX

Regina giggled at the message like a teenaged girl getting a text from her crush. Just before she could reply the door knocked. She knew it was Emma. She took her lipstick and walked out the bedroom door. Heading to the front door to open. When she did she saw Emma stood there.

"Hey" the blonde said as she looked up from the bunch of flowers in her hand. Her eyes doubled in size at the woman in front. "Holy fuck" Emma said almost at a loss of words except those two.

Regina looked her partner up and down. She was in a black suit with a black tie hanging down. Her shirt was white and freshly ironed. Her blonde hair was in a low ponytail with a play leading into it from the side. Her makeup was light but still enough to complement her beauty. Regina bit her lip ever so slightly before immediately letting go. She realised they were both just staring and knew to do something.

"Well Mr Darcy... You do know how to clean up good" Regina said not helping the devilish smirk across her face.

"I told you I could. That dress looks gorgeous on you. You look beautiful" Emma softly said with a very large smile plastered across her face.

"Thank you. I'm just doing my lipstick. Come in" Regina replied while walking back into the house and to her mirror in the hall. Emma followed behind and watched as her partner's hips swayed side to side. Regina stood in front of the mirror and started applying her lipstick. She could see the blonde in the mirror checking her out. "Swan eyes up"

"What? Sorry" Emma quickly said as she snapped her head to look at the brunettes reflection.

Regina chuckled slightly before finishing her makeup. She popped her lips and examined her look in the mirror. Smirking a little as she saw the blonde just staring at her.

"Shall we go miss swan" Regina asked now turning on her heels go face her partner.

"Y-yes. Let's go" Emma stumbled as she snapped out her thoughts. She lifted her arm up in an angle. Waiting for Regina to slip her arm in and join. The brunette did with a chuckle and an eye roll. "How does it feel to have to spend an entire evening with me and pretend you like me"

"Just shut up swan and get going" Regina replied not helping the large smile and slight giggle to leave her lips.

As the rest of the week had past the girls had been growing closer and feelings had began to really grow. Regina for one had no idea why she was so attracted to Emma. She's a woman and an idiot but something about her always managed to make Regina smile.

"After you" Emma said as she opened the drivers door with a slightly mocking bow.

Regina chuckled and rolled her eyes. She climbed into the car but the blonde shut it for her. She then got in and Regina started driving.

"Do you remember the plan" the brunette asked glancing across to the woman beside her.

"Yes. We get in and observe for a little. Once we see Rosa you lead her away and I keep watch" Emma replied as she repeats the plan in her head to remember.

"From there I'll seduce Rosa and see if I can get anymore out of her before arresting her. I'll walk her out in front of everyone so they all know Rosa has been taken down finally" Regina added smirking at the end with hope the plan works.

"What about Natasha? What do we do with her? She's got to be guilty of something" Emma asked really wanting to take her down.

"I'd we get the chance we can take her in for questioning but Rosa is a main focus. If we leave with anyone but Rosa I will be so angry" Regina replied as she thought about what could happen.

"We'll get her. It's fine. You trust me right" Emma asked with a slight smile knowing she could easily get a no.

Regina thought about it. She really thought. Her natural instinct would be to say no without hesitation. Emma though? She knew the blonde was her dumb partner but she'd never betray her.

"Yes. I trust you" Regina simply replied as she returned the small smile and glanced across at the swan.