41

Regina was sat on a bench in the park. She had a small bit of cotton wool on her arm where she had her blood taken out to be sampled. Her leg was bouncing since she was nervous. Out the corner of her eye she saw Emma walking towards her. She leaped up and into her arms. Breaking down into them as soon as she felt her touch.

"I'm sorry" Regina sobbed knowing she shouldn't have don't that but couldn't help it.

"It's ok. Your ok" Emma softly soothed as she cradled the shorter woman's head in her hand.

Regina gripped the back of Emma's top as she let out all her emotions. She was scared and worried. Emma held onto the fragile woman in her strong arms. No anger or pain could stop her from holding Regina right now. She wasnt a monster afterall. She placed a small kiss unop the brunettes temple as she slowly pulled away.

"Em they wont take my kidney off. My kidneys arent strong enough for just one in there. What if I die" Regina questioned as she looked at the grounds and was panicking even more.

"Your going to be ok" Emma whispered while cupping the brunettes cheeks in both her hands.

"I'm not ashamed of you. Its just hard coming out the first time" Regina softly explained a little worried by what the blonde will say next.

"I know. We were both drunk and I was just upset. You take as long as you need" Emma simply replied with a reasurring smile as she looked into the brown orbs in front.

"I really like you. I am going to be open about whoever the fuck I am. Will you stay my girlfriend" Regina asked holding the blondes hips and stepped closer.

"Of course. I love you" Emma replied with a chuckle as she was unaware what she said.

"You what"

"What"

"What"

"Shit"

"You... You love me? What? How" Regina questioned looking very confused at what she just heard.

"No. I didn't say anything. I just said of course and then silence" Emma quickly replied shocked she said that and tried badly to cover it up.

"You love me" Regina mockingly said as she laughed and pointed in the blondes face.

"No. Shut up"

"You do! How cute"

Emma grabbed Regina's hips and pulled her into a kiss. Meaning to shut the small woman up. Regina rapped her arms around Emma's shoulders as the kiss deepened. It became more passionate as time increased. Once air became there only problem they slowly started to pull away. Heads still touching and bodies still close.

"Are you ok now" Emma softly asked as she looked longingly into the brown eyes.

"Yeah. Thanks. You love me ay" Regina replied with a smirk that earned herself a playful glare.

"I don't know. Let's not mention it again... Ever" Emma sighed as a shade of pink blushed across her cheeks.

Regina chuckled as she hugged the funny blonde in her arms. They stayed in the loving hug for a few seconds. Just savouring the moment. Regina then pulled away and coughed a little into her hand. It sounded very bad and hurt her throat.

"Fuck I hate this" Regina sighed as she finally stopped.

"Gina what blood are you" Emma curiously asked as an idea popped into her head.

"AB-negative which here in the United States is the rarest. Why" Regina replied looking at the group a little worried about her chances.

"Damnit"

"What"

"I'm not a match. If I was I'd give you mine" Emma sighed as she looked annoyed she couldn't help her.

"Ow mi amor. That's so sweet your trying. Thank you" Regina softly replied shocked by the gesture she was trying.

"I have an idea. Follow me" Emma quickly said as she grabbed the brunettes hand and dragged her in the same direction.

Regina looked confused as they walked. Not sure where they could be going. Emma stopped at a grand waterfall in the middle of central park.

"What we doing here" Regina asked knowing she's only came here twice in her life.

"Legend has it that if you throw a coin in and make a wish it will come true" Emma replied with a slight chuckle as she took two random coins from her pocket.

"You don't believe in all this crap do you" Regina asked laughing a little in shock at what she said.

"Be a little more optimistic Regina. Have hope" Emma replied as she edged the coin to the brunette.

"Fine but I'm only doing this to humour you" Regina sighed as she took the money. "How do I do this then"

"Close your eyes and wish that you will over some this cancer. If we both wish for it then it might actually come true" Emma encouraged as she stood facing the waterfall.

She closed her eyes and made a wish in her head. A wish that Regina would survive her cancer and live till she was old. As she done it her concentration face was screwed up and adorable. Regina looked at Emma as she made the wish. It made her giggle a little and smile. She closed her eyes and made her wife. Except hers wasn't the same. Regina's wish was to be with Emma forever and never have a day without her. They threw the coin in and opened there eyes.

"Are we done" Regina asked looking as if she was waiting for something to happen.

"Did you make the wish" Emma asked with a sweet smile across her face.

"No. I wished for something different" Regina replied not helping the smirk on her face towards the blonde.

"You did? What"

"Don't ask me... I'll never tell"