38

Regina and Emma were sat in the lounge with a glass of wine. They had just had dinner on there date and we're now sat together. Laughing about silly memories.

"Dani was so scared when you came here to arrest her. I mean I was scared" Regina said still laughing so much she nearly spilt her wine.

"Now isn't that cute" Emma smirked earning herself a slap on the shoulder. They both chuckled a little more before sipping there wine. Looking into each others eyes as they did. "Shall we go out somewhere? Continue the date further then your front porch" Emma asked with a excited smile.

"We have work tomorrow swan. We can't" Regina reminded with a face she show she really didn't want to.

"Come on. Just take my hand and trust me" Emma said as she leaped off the ground and held her hand out. Regina hesitated. She was comfortable just sat there drinking wine. But she knew Emma wanted to. Regina sighed and took her hand. "Yes!"

"Your an ass. Let's go" Regina sighed still keeping hold of the blondes hand. They took the wine glasses to the kitchen and put them in the sink. Heading towards the door after. "Dani I'm going out" Regina called up the stairs.

"That's nice for you" Dani sighed rolling her eyes at the fact she was told.

Regina sighed but was pulled out the house by Emma. They got a taxi into the city and Emma picked a club she likes since Regina had no clue. They pulled up outside a very loud building with lights flashing out the windows. It was called lit.

"I mean really swan" Regina asked looking at the building in a little surprised.

"Just get out the taxi" Emma laughed practically pushing her out.

They walked into the building holding hands. Regina looked horrified at the place but Emma felt right at home. She dragged the brunette to the bar where lots of people were stood waiting for drinks.

"Well we're stuck here for ages aren't we" Regina questioned looking at the one bar man trying to serve all the people.

Emma looked at the brunette and noticed he was wearing a button up blouse. She undone the first few buttons so that her bra and cleavage were on show. Before Regina could protest Emma perked up her boobs and move Regina to be the centre of attention for the barman.

"What can I get you gorgeous" he asked going straight to the brunette with a smirk.

"Umm two beers I guess" Regina replied surprised it actually worked.

"Scratch that. We'll take two of your strongest cocktails and 6 shots of vodka" Emma quickly said before the barman could move.

"Will we" Regina questioned looking round at her in shock.

"Yes. I'm paying" Emma replied before giving the barman a nod to confirm.

"Your definitely trying to get me drunk aren't you" Regina asked with a slight smirk and an eyebrow raise.

"Haven't seen you drunk yet. I think it will be fun" Emma replied smirking proudly at herself.

They both laughed and looked back towards the bar. The man put there drinks down on a try and Emma payed. Regina took the tray and went to a table. Both sitting opposite each other.

"I take it shots first" Regina asked with a chuckle as she already knew.

"Yep" Emma replied still giggling. They lifted it to there lips and threw the liquid into there mouth. Regina cringed and gagged a little. Causing laughter to erupt from Emma. "Ow my god" she burst out not controling her laugh.

"That's disgusting"

"You got two more to drink"

Regina sighed and done the second shot quickly. Straight after she done the last shot. Emma looked shocked at how quick she done it. She quickly copied so she was at her level.

"That was foul" Regina sighed picking up the cocktail. She took a sip and smiled a little at the taste. "Now that's nice. Very fruity"

"Don't drink too much of that. It's pretty much pure alcohol" Emma quickly warned knowing this isn't good for her to be too drunk with her cancer.

"So what do we do at places like this" Regina asks realising she hasn't been here in years.

"Dance" Emma replied already dragging her to the dance floor.

Before Regina could ask Emma held her hips and moved there bodies together to the beat of the music. They both relaxed into it and started having a good time together. Drinking and dancing. Emma slipped her arms around Regina's neck and leaned in to kiss her. Just before there lips could join Regina noticed someone dancing next to her. She quickly pulled away and moved off Emma's body.

"That's my old best friend from school. I haven't seen her in years" Regina said with a slight smile as she looked at her. She went over and tapped her shoulder. The girl turned around and smiled brightly to see Regina. "Hey Katie"

"Ow my god! GG!" Katie beamed as she pulled the brunette into a hug. Emma watched and tried holding her laughter in. GG? Katie pulled away and both smiled at each other. "Ugh I missed you. How's Dani and Kozmin"

"Dani alright and I divorced Kozmin" Regina replied with a light shrug since she doesn't care now.

"Ow that's ashame. You guys were the hottest couple ever. Well at least you didn't do a Jennifer Skeeten" Katie laughed as she mentioned a girl they use to go to school with.

"What? What did she do" Regina questioned really confused by what she meant.

"She got divorced and turned into a lesbian. She's now dating a women. Can you believe such a thing" Katie replied with a shocked look upon her face at the situation still.

"Ow... No I didn't hear" Regina awkwardly replied now not sure what to say.

"So who you here with then? It's not really your scene anymore" Katie questioned smirking a little and a slight elbow nudge.

"Ow I'm here with my... My friend Emma" Regina replied looking round at the blonde.

Katie waved at the women who felt so hurt by what she just heard. She gave a slight wave back and then turned to walk away. Regina quickly chased after her and grabbed her hand.

"Regina don't"

"Where are you going"

"I don't dance with people who are ashamed of me" Emma simply replied before pulling out of the grip and walking away.

Regina sighed and slapped the palm of her hand against her forehead. She knew what she done wasn't right. Katie came over and put her arm around Regina.

"Where's your dad little friend going" Katie asked as she watched Emma pushing through the people towards the exit.

"I don't know. I should go soon though. My friend needs me"