18 years later

"Hey beautiful I'm home" Emma announced bad she walked into the kitchen.

"Hey sweetie" Regina replied with a smile as she looked up at her wife.

Emma went around the island and hugged the short woman. Placing a soft kiss upon her lips as she did so. Regina bit her lip as she just smiled and looked into Emma's eyes.

"What" the blonde asked a little confused what her wife was staring at.

"I love you" Regina whispered as she drew invisible patterns on her wife's back.

"I should hope so. We've been married 14 years" Emma laughed as she rested her head against the brunettes. Regina rolled her eyes and slapped her hand against the blondes back. "I love you too"

"Alright get a room" 34 year old Dani said as she walked into the room with a smile and a 4 year old on her hip.

"What are you doing here" Regina asked a little surprised as she walked over to the grown daughter in the doorway.

"Jay wanted to see his grandma's" Dani replied looking at her son who was smiling brightly.

"Hey little man. Also we agreed I'm not young enough to be called grandma" Regina replied as she shot her daughter a slight glare.

"Nanny!" Jay shouted as he held his arms out to Regina.

She took him and gave him a big kiss. Causing her grandson to laugh and hug her. Emma came around and hugged Dani.

"Hey ma" Dani said as she held her second mum close to her.

"How you doing then" Emma asked as they pulled away and smiled at each other.

"Yeah alright thanks. This little one is driving me crazy though. Speaking of where's me little sis" Dani questioned looking around to see no one else.

"Skylar? Still asleep" Emma sighed with an eye roll at her daughter.

"Seriously? It's mid-day" Dani laughed a little shocked by what the blonde just said.

"Morning" Skylar tiredly said as she walked into the room still half asleep.

"Afternoon. It's nearly lunch time" Regina laughed as she watched the 18 year old blonde waking up.

"Have you even started packing for college" Emma asked with a look that showed she knew the answer was no.

"Umm nope" Skylar replied with a shake of her head and a rub of her eyes.

"Now there's a surprise" Dani laughed as she nudged her sisters shoulder.

"Shut up" Skylar sighed as she shoved the older girl in the arm.

"Enough. Skylar you go next week. You need to pack. Dani don't annoy your sister. She just woke up" Regina sighed as she glared at both her childish daughter's.

Emma went over to Regina and kissed jays cheek. Causing him to smile back at her. She then kissed Regina softly on the lips as she moved some hair behind her ear.

"Eww" jay said as he giggled at his grandmother's.

"What do you mean eww" Regina asked as she tickled the young boy in her arms and nuzzled his nose.

Jay wiggled our of Regina's arms and ran to Skylar. She lifted the young boy up and held him on her hip just liked Regina had done.

"Hey you. How's my favourite little nephew" she asked smiling at the adorable little boy.

"I'm your favourite? How many have you got"

"Just one and your my favourite one"

"Wow that's awesome" jay replied not noticing what she had just said.

Regina giggled at her grandson as she walked out the kitchen. She went to the mirror in the hallway to check how she looked. Emma usually smuggled her lipstick on purpose when they kissed to annoy her. She looked in the mirror to see it was all still fine. Emma then came up behind her and wrapped her arms around her waist.

"Your looking good today swan" Regina said still looking in the mirror with a smirk.

"After all these years your still not calling me Emma" the blonde laughed as she rolled her eyes at her wife.

"I wasn't talking to you" Regina replied as she ran her hand through her hair to fix it into place.

"Your such an ass" Emma laughed as she spun the brunette round in her arms. "But god I do love you... Captain Mills-Swan"

"I'm not the captain yet. Crews leaves tomorrow and then I become captain" Regina laughed as she rested her head against the blondes.

"Shut up and kiss me" Emma sighed as she pulled her wife's body into hers.

Regina laughed as she leaned in and kissed Emma. Both holding each other close as they did so. As it deepened the moved even closer. Neither wanting to pull away from the other.

"Seriously? Room" Dani sighed causing them both to pull apart fast.

"You don't live here anymore. You don't have a say" Regina replied with a slight laugh at her daughter.

"You do live here so get a room" Dani sassed resembling her mother in every way.

"God your too much alike you two" Emma laughed before placing a soft kiss on her wife's head and heading back to the kitchen.

"So I see everything with you two is good" Dani questioned with a slight smirk to her brunette mum.

"Never better"

And they lived happily ever after...

The end...