36

Regina was driving back to the station with Emma next to her and there perp in the back. She glanced across at Emma who had her hand on her shoulder.

"Are you alright? You had a pretty bad tumble" Regina softly asked still looking at the road.

"Yeah I'm alright thanks. Just a bit banged up. How's your kidney" Emma replied looking at her with a slight smile.

"It's fine. Just don't do that again. That really pissed me off" Regina sighed as she glanced quickly at the blonde.

"Are you two married" the guy in the back asked as he leaned forward to be heard.

"What"

"What"

"Is that a no" he questioned at there reaction of pure shock.

"We're not married. Why would you think we are" Emma asked looking really confused and shocked at him.

"You act like an old married couple. So you ladies both single then" he asked smirking as he leaned further.

"No were not single and your a murderer" Regina quickly replied before her partner could.

"We're not?" Emma questioned as she looked at the brunette a little surprised.

"I hope not. I'm sorry for how I've been acting" Regina softly apologized as she smiled slightly at her.

"It's fine. I'm sorry for trying to make you the look out" Emma replied a huge smirk growing on her face.

"So you girls aren't single? Dam I was hoping for a date" the guy comments trying to lean as close to the women.

"We just arrested you for murder and were both gay" Emma replied looking at him in pure confusion.

"I'm not gay" Regina quickly said looking across at the blonde annoyed.

"You pretty much just asked me out. Your so gay. You always have been" Emma said as she started laughing at her partner.

Regina sighed and rolled her eyes. They arrived at the station and Emma got the guy out. They took him to a cell ready for further questions. Regina went over to her desk and sat down. Sighing in exhaustion from the day. Emma went over with a smirk at her.

"What's that face f" Regina started but was cut off by Emma pulling her into a kiss. Regina wasnt the only one in the room taken back by that. All eyes were on them. They slowly started to pull away and both smiled at each other. Forgetting the rest of the world. "Well... That was unexpected" Regina said as she smiled stupidly at the blonde.

"Yes it was" a girl said from behind the women. Both looked to see penny stood there. "I need to talk to you Emma. Without your girlfriend"

"Penny? What are you doing here" Emma asked looking confused at her ex fiance.

"I need to talk to you. It's about the baby" penny replied as she placed her hand on the small bump.

"Alright fine. Over there" Emma sighed while walking into the corner of the precinct with penny following.

"So you and Regina huh? I told you" penny comments with a look of slight annoyance.

"You said you wanted to talk about the baby. How do I fit into it" Emma asked avoiding the other woman's question.

"I don't want it and neither does the father. I don't want it growing up with a shit family. I know you'd be a good mother. I want to offer you the chance to adopt the baby" penny replied with a sigh as she looked down at the small bump.

"Really? Ow my god" Emma questioned looking shocked and feeling speechless.

"Well I never wanted a baby anyway and I know you do. You'd make a great mum so I trust you'll give this baby a good life" penny replied a little awkwardly now looking back up at her ex.

"Ow my god. Your giving me your baby? That's incredible. I don't know what to say" Emma said not sure what actually just left her mouth.

"Please say yes. Look you can come to all the scans and have all the photos from it. I don't want anything to do with the baby. I won't come find you or her" penny reassured in desperate hope Emma said yes.

"Her? Is it a her" the blonde detective asked as she stepped a little closer and looked at the stomach.

"I don't know. It's too early to tell. I just have a gut feeling it's a girl but I'm not sure" penny replied as she held her stomach and looked at it.

"Are you sure about this"

"Positive. I don't want a baby. I never have"

"Thank you so much. This is just incredible" Emma thanks as she was becoming speechless and week at the knees.

"It's my pleasure. Thanks em. Also you and Regina huh? I thought you said you didn't like her" penny questioned a little smirk of disbelief.

"I hated her at first. I honestly don't know how it happened. Are you and the father still together" Emma replied trying to change it off her.

"God no. I haven't spoken to him since the scan. He wasn't supposed to be there. I'm real sorry em for how I acted when we were together. I guess you don't realise how much you have until you loose it" penny replied a little bit of disappointment in her face.

"Em" Regina called as she walked a little towards them. The girls looked round to see her holding files and a key. "I'm going to interrogate the perp. You coming" she announced a little awkwardly as she doesn't know what there talking about.

"Yeah I'm just coming" she replied for facing back to penny. "I have to get back to work. Thank you so much. Message me for the next scan ok"

"I will. Bye em"

Emma waved as she walked towards the interrogating room. She walked into the back room to see Regina sitting the perp in the main room. The brunette then walked in and was startled by Emma's sudden appearance.

"Bloody hell. You scared the shit out of me" Regina sighed with her hand over her heart in fear.

Emma didn't even say anything. She grabbed Regina's hips and pulled there bodies to crash. The brunette smirked a little as she looked into her eyes. Emma placed her head against Regina's just looking into her brown orbs. They both slowly closed there eyes and moved closer to join there lips in an act of passion.