39

Regina ran out of the club to see Emma by the side of the road waving to get a taxi. She went over quickly and grabbed her hand out of the air. Spinning her around so they were facing each other.

"Just listen to me" Regina begged before the blonde can say or do anything.

"No. I'm not going to stand there with you and pretend were not dating. I came out here with you to have a night out with my GIRLFRIEND. Not someone who is ashamed of me" Emma growled still waving to get a taxi.

"I'm not ashamed of you" Regina sighed as she looked down and slipped her hands into her pocket.

"You are... And your ashamed to be gay. Funny enough that's something that turns your girlfriend off. Sorry I miss spoke. Turn your friend off" Emma replied mocking the shorter woman without even looking at her. Regina couldn't figure something to say. She knew Emma was right but she was scared to admit it. "Why ain't there any fucking taxis"

"I'll order us an Uber" Regina said as she took her phone from her pocket.

"I don't want to get one with you" Emma replied in a huff that the taxis aren't around.

"Don't be a child Swan" Regina snapped as she shot her an angry glare.

Emma sighed and crossed her arms like a young kid in a sulk. She went over to a bench and sat down while Regina ordered an Uber. Once done the brunette sat next to her in an awkward silence. Only broken by Katie coming outside with a loud cheer.

"GINA!"

"Hey Kay" Regina smiled as she stood up to greet the other woman.

"Why you and your mate sitting out here for" Katie asked almost stubling into her brunette friend.

"We're getting an Uber home. It was good to see you again" Regina said as she stood up to hug her.

"Awe no stay. If it's cause your friends gay we can find someone for her" Katie said laughing as she looked over at the blonde ignoring them.

"Honestly Katie it's time to go for us" Regina quickly replied before Emma could say anything.

"Your like some couple" Katie laughed as if she was making a stupid joke.

"Yeah you'd think" Emma sighed as she stood up and started walking towards the edge of the street.

"Swan get back here now" Regina growled knowing they really need to talk.

"Or what? We'll not be friends anymore" Emma questioned sarcastically with a face full of anger.

"Emma! I swear to god if you walk away"

"What huh?" Emma snapped cutting the brunette off. Regina looked at her so angry but didn't say anything. "Exactly. I'll wait over here for our Uber then shall I"

"Is your mate ok? You guys had a row" Katie asked using her brunette friend to hold her up.

"Something like that. I got to go. Keep in touch Katie" Regina replied with a slight smile as she waved her off. She went over to Emma who was sat on the curb just looking at the ground. "Swan what the fuck"

"Don't! Don't what the fuck me when you just had the chance to admit us and you didn't" Emma snapped as she stood up to make herself stand tall.

Regina looked down and turned to face the road. As she did a car pulled up with Uber written across the side. Regina saw it was hers and opened the door. Gesturing for Emma to get in. The blonde did with Regina following behind.

"Ow 'ello" the excitable drive said with a Scottish accent and a cheesy smile.

"Hi" both woman said as the same time with a slight nod to him.

"Alright the lassies. Let's get the car going then"

"Em talk to me" Regina softly said as she place her hand subconsciously on the blondes thigh. Emma ignored her and just didn't move or speak. "If you really want the truth then yes I'm ashamed. Not of you but of being gay" Regina admits moving up closer to the blonde next to her.

"Well I'm not. It's not something to be ashamed of" Emma quietly growled as she slapped Regina's hand away and glared into her soul.

"I'm ashamed because of how I grew up. My dad is a strict Hispanic Catholic and my mother wasn't open minded at all. I grew up to be ashamed and now I'm scared that people will judge me" Regina replied moving back up closer to her girlfriend.

"That's not a fucking excuse. I know it's hard coming out at first but the fact you kept having the chance to admit it but didn't is what pissed me off" Emma growled still looking out the window annoyed.

"Look at me" Regina demands making sure she was as close as she could be. Emma just ignored her. "Look at me swan" Regina demanded again even more sternly.

"What" Emma snapped as she looked round at the brunette.

"Just shut up"

Regina grabbed Emma's face and pulled her into a kiss. Deepening in before it even started. They kissed for a few seconds before the blonde pulled away fast.

"Don't do that... Just don't"