25

Regina and Emma had been looking around for about half an hour. They were actually having a nice time together. Emma then noticed Natasha across the room.

"Gina" she said slapping the brunettes shoulder.

"What did you just call me" Regina asked in pure shock at her nickname.

"I called you Gina. It doesn't matter though. Look. Natasha is there" Emma said as she gestured over to the short woman.

"Theres Rosa. She's walking away. This is my chance. Go distract Natasha" Regina added as she watched her target walking towards another door.

"Wait" Emma quickly said as she grabbed Regina's wrist. The brunette looked at her confused and turned to face her. "This is really dangerous so please be careful. It you need backup just say dangerous and I'll come" Emma adds as she was looking very worried at the other woman.

"We don't need a code word. I'll be alright. I promise" Regina replied with a slight sigh of all the worry.

"You might die. I need to tell you this in case you do. I really like you. I know your straight or think you are but I do like you. I wouldn't forgive myself if you die today. Please be safe. If you need me at any point just say. I'll be there" Emma said in a soft voice but with worry all across her face.

Regina was shocked at what she heard. She didn't have time to respond or anything. She quickly placed a small kiss on Emma's check and walked towards the door Rosa went through. Emma went over to Natasha. Regina walked into a room as saw Rosa coming back out of another door blowing smoke out her mouth.

"Ow hi. Sorry I didn't know anyone was here" Rosa said as she saw the other brunette and was startled.

"It's quite alright. Someone as cute as you shouldn't have to apologize" Regina replied as she smirked slightly and walked a little closer to her.

"I'm Rosa. Is your name as beautiful as you" the Columbian woman asked making Regina cringe out of her skin.

"Lana. I was just looking for some company. Maybe you could help" she replied knowing she had to be cheesy to get Rosa.

"This is a couples advent. A couple is two people. Where is your other half of the couple my darling" Rosa asked as she moved to stand closer to the brunette.

"She left. She doesn't give a shot about this or me. What about you" Regina replied as she made it look like she was sad and vulnerable.

"I run this event. I came with six dates including my girlfriend natasha" Rosa replied with a smirk like she's proud of it. Regina just smiled excitedly like this was a good thing. Rosa stepped closer and placed her hands on Regina's hips. "I sure none of them would mind if I had an extra date for the night"

Regina bit her lip and she placed her hands around the back of her neck. As she did she took her gun out of her clutch bag and held it tight ready. As Rosa moved in to kiss her she jumped backwards and pointed the gun at her.

"NYPD! Don't move!"

"Arr you cunt" Rosa sighed as she felt stupid for believing it.

"Rosa Fernandez. You are under arrest" Regina said giving a slight smile as she was finally able to say that.

"How the hell did you get me" Rosa asked looking very confused and annoyed.

"Like most people Emma dates your naïve and think everyone finds your attractive" Regina replied knowing it was a low blow but still funny.

"Speaking off Emma told me she's on my case. Nothing about a partner. She works alone. Who are you"

"I'm not telling you my name"

"You must be Regina Mills. I knew I'd figure it out. Short in height and hair. Very pretty. Brunette. Stubborn and sarcastic. Your definitely Regina" Rosa replied with a smirk at how easy that was.

"Stop talking. I will shoot you" Regina warned as she held her gun tight with two hands.

"No you won't. You can't. Not legally anyway. You don't know if I have a weapon" Rosa replied with a laugh as she knew she won that battle. "Now Gina may I leave"

"What did you call me" Regina asked looking shocked at the nickname.

"I called you Gina. Problem" Rosa asked smirking a little.

"Emma... She's the mole? Emma's your mole" Regina snapped as the anger inside her grew.

"Ow god no. I tried her for years. She's too loyal to you law wankers. You'd never guess my moles and there's a reason for that. Now can I go" rosa replied laughing at what she had heard.

"You take one step and I'll shot you. I don't even care anymore. I will shoot you" Regina warned as she got ready to shot any second.

Rosa just laughed. She then hit the gun out of the way and punched Regina across the nose with such force. Then she took the brunettes legs out causing her body to crash to the floor. Rosa picked up Regina's gun and pointed it at her. The woman on the floor had blood dripped from her head and her nose was pouring blood.

"Well that was easy" Rosa comments as she looked at the poor woman on the floor.

"What the fuck? I think you broke my nose" Regina snapped as she held her hand over her face to hold the blood in.

"So I'm going to kill you now but I'll be nice and let you clear the blood from your nose" Rosa said laughing as she threw a few napkins at her. Regina used them to help clear the blood off her nose. It was still dripping out so she placed it up her nose to block blood leaving. "Dam. I didn't break it. Lucky you I guess"

"Your so fucked up. Who would have thought you'd be this dangerous" Regina said holding back her fear and tears.

"That's funny. Your actually kinda funny. It's a shame I have to kill you. Your so hot" Rosa said with a slight pout and sad-ish smile.

"Go on. Kill me. It will just make your life of hiding even harder. I don't care" Regina replied as she tried using one arm to hold herself up even though it hurt.

"Take that shit out your nose. I can't concentrate" Rosa demands with an eye roll. Regina took it out and wiped away the last of the blood. "Thanks. This is going to be amazing. For me not you. I get to kill a pathetic female cop with her own gun. Any last words Regina"

"I hope you chock on my bones" the brunette spat knowing she wasn't going to die scared.