4

The woman finally arrived at the 60th floor. By this point Regina was annoyed she'd been on every floor. Emma thought it was still funny. They walked out the doors to an office at the end of the hall. Regina knocked on the door but Emma just walked in holding her badge up.

"Detective swan and Mills. Are you Mr King" Emma asked getting the attention of the tall ginger man.

Regina walked over annoyed. She glared at the stupid blonde before turning her attention to the man. He stood up and offered them a seat which both took.

"Good afternoon detectives. Yes I'm Mr King but you can call me Joesph" he replied as he sat down in his own seat.

"Your name is Joesph king. Your name is Jo king. Your joking right" Emma asked as she showed very obviously she was amused by this.

"Swan" Regina scolds as she kicked the blonde woman's leg under the table.

"Yes I'm Jo King" he replied looking confused at why they thought it was funny.

"Wait so is he joking or not" Emma asked looking across at the brunette confused while also laughing.

"Enough" Regina snapped at her glaring into her soul. She turned her gaze back to Joesph who was still confused. "I'm sorry about my partner. Just ignore her. We are looking into a case and was wondering if we could ask you some questions regarding a Rosa Fernandez. Do you mind" Regina formally asked as she tried ignoring the giggling blonde next to her.

"I do mind. I can't help you I'm sorry" he replied before gesturing his hand to the door.

"Listen funny man" Emma said trying not to laugh at her joke. "We know you have information on her and we know your scared of her. You are better off telling us now and letting us do our job nice and easily. If you don't we will catch her eventually and we will find out where in this puzzle you fit. You could go to prison for not telling us information that would help. You know she will sell you out the minute she is found guilty. You might as well tell us now and keep your job at this lovely place"

"Whoa. I wasn't expecting that" Regina comments a little shocked by Emma's intimidating talk.

"What do you need to know? I won't answer everything because she is dangerous" Jo replied looking down at the fact he was scared of her. He pushed a button on his work phone and a beep came. "Miss Perb can you come to my office please"

"Who is that" Regina asked as she looked curiously at him.

"My assistant. She has met Rosa" he replied as he looked up at the woman walking into the room.

"Hi. What's wrong" she asked closing the door behind her.

"This is detective Swan and Mills. There looking into Rosa" he replied gesturing to each woman as he said there names.

"He said me first. I'm more important" Emma whispered as she leaned across to the brunette. Regina glared at her and kicked her under the table. "Ouch"

"Shut up" the brunette warned as she glared at her partner.

"Ow hello. I'm Susanne Perb but you can call me Sue" she replied waving awkwardly at the detectives as she walked around to stand next to Jo.

"Your name is Sue Perb" Emma asked earning herself another glare from Regina.

"Yeah. Do we know each other" Susanna asked looking a little confused at the blonde detective.

"No. I have just heard the name Sue Perb before" Emma replied as she held in her laughter but a little got out.

"Shut up swan. Miss Perb we are looking for a woman who goes by the name Rosa Fernandez? Have you heard of her" Regina asked trying to ignore her partner and focus on her work.

"Ya dolzhen skazat' yey" Susana asked in Russian looking down at Joseph. Do I tell her?

"da ili ty budesh' nakazan" Regina replied speaking in flawless Russian which shocked the room. Yes or you will be punished.

"What was that" Emma asked looking confused at her partner.

"Russia. It appears our friends here are hiding something. What is it" Regina replied as she looked intensely at the two sat there.

"Also how do all three of you know Russian" Emma asked looking at all three of them knowing none are Russian.

Joseph looked at Susana worried. She looked the same back at him. They both looked up at the women. Regina was serious and intimidating. Emma just looked confused still.

"Fine. Rosa made all of us learn Russian since we thought no one in the police force knew Russia" Joseph replied awkwardly and nervously.

"Well apparently one now does" Sue added as she looked across at Regina.

"So tell me what you know about rosa and where is she" the brunette detective asked leaning against the desk to intimidate Joseph to talk.

"She has moles everywhere" mr King replied worried he will say too much.

"The photo didn't show any moles" Emma questioned looking at Regina confused.

"Not them moles you dumb ass. Like spy's. Who are these moles" the brunette asked realising why she worked alone.

"I can't tell you but I can say there are some in the police and FBI. As for where she is I don't know. Your best off trying to find Natasha Freeman. If you can find her you can find Rosa" Joseph explained as he hid his fear.

"How do we find her" Emma asked now in her detective voice.

"I don't know if she's still here but that was her last address. I've given you this now what will you do for me. I need protection. She'll come after me" Joseph requests as he knew rosa could be listening.

"We'll inform the guard downstairs and give some security help. Thank you for your time" Regina replied taking the piece of paper Jo just wrote on.

"Bye" Emma waved as she followed her partner out the office. She closed the door and grabbed Regina's hand. She pulled her back causing confusion. "I think he's lying about something"

"What" Regina asked concerned about the blonde.

"I don't know but we have to be careful. He's setting us up" Emma explained quietly knowing she could be heard.

"Why do you think this" Regina asked knowing she could trust Emma with something like this.

"If there are moles with us one is bound to know you speak Russian. Also they weren't as reluctant in telling us as we thought. They wanted us to know this stuff. Rosa knows we're trying to find her. We will go to this location but we have to be careful" Emma replied as she explained her theory to her brunette partner.

"Alright. I trust you" Regina said softly with a nod.

Just before they could start walking away the sound of footprints walking to the door filled there ears. Emma grabbed Regina's hips and pulled her body into her own. Before the brunette could ask Emma crashed her lips into Regina's. Her eyes went wide and her body froze. The door then opened and Joseph stood there with Susana. They women pulled away and looked across at them.

"Sorry we were just leaving. You know what it's like being newly married. She just can't keep her hands off me" Emma lied with a chuckle as she kept her hands on Regina's hips.

"Yes I do. Congratulations detectives" Joseph replied with a smile and a slight nod.

"Thanks" Emma said as she watched him and Susana walk around them. They walked away and the girls pulled apart. "That was close"

"Yeah... let's go" Regina mumbled still a little taken back Emma actually kissed her then.