33

Later that night. Regina was walking to Emma's house and stood outside it. She got quickly walked to the door in a pair of jogging bottoms and a vest top. She knocked on it very quickly it startled Emma in side. It's pretty late for her to be turning up there. Emma answered the door confused and became more confused to see the brunette stood there.

"Regina"

"Sshh"

Regina stepped into the house and closed the door. She leaned against it looking scared and out of breath. Question after question filled Emma's mind. She was so confused what to say or do.

"What's going on" was the only question she could actually form out of her mouth.

"I'm going to tell you everything. I need to talk to someone about this. About all of this. I'm going crazy. I walked here today because I forgot where I parked my car" Regina replied very quickly as she paced in front of the door and stressed lots.

"Hey calm down. Talk to me" Emma said holding the brunettes shoulders and looking her in the eyes.

"I'm sorry for how I acted yesterday and the last few days. I enjoy working with you and I really enjoyed what we did in the interrogation room. I'm really sorry. I'm stressed and scared and I took it out on you. That wasn't fair of me" Regina softly said still keeping there eyes locked and not moving.

"It's ok. Just don't do that to me. Also don't pin me against the floor. That wasn't cool" Emma replied with a slight chuckle at the end causing one from Regina. The blonde let go of her shoulders and stepped back. "Alright. Talk to me"

"So I found out Wednesday evening that I'm 5 and a half weeks I'm pregnant. I've been throwing up and experiencing mood swings as you can tell" Regina awkwardly replied while looking down nervously.

"That's it? You've been freaking out about having another baby" Emma asked looking confused as she stood back up to be eye level with her partner. "I managed to figure that out. It was obvious. Why you so scared"

"No. Being a mother is a great thing for me. I got pregnant during a stupid and drunk one night stand. The part I'm freaking out about is what I found out two months ago" Regina explained taking deep breaths as she was still very nervous.

"What is it? Is it really bad" Emma asked now getting a little worried.

"I was diagnosed with cancer. I have liver and kidney cancer both from being an alcoholic for the last 3 years of my marriage. I made so many mistakes and now look what happened to me. I was so afraid to leave Kozmin I became an alcoholic and gave myself cancer. I then was careless and got myself pregnant. My baby could die. I can't loose another baby Emma" Regina started rambling so she could get everything out quickly.

"Regina calm down. Your not making sense" Emma worriedly said as she grabbed her shoulders and held her body close to hers.

"I had a baby boy before Dani. He died in a fire along with my mother when he was two. I was pregnant with Dani at the time. I lost my baby back then. I can't loose another" Regina replied slowly this time but the fear stood out like a yellow truck.

"Regina your going to be ok. It's not your fault" Emma softly said still holding the brunette in her grip.

"It is. I decided to drink constantly because it was easier than leaving Kozmin. I went to that bar and I slept with that random person. I done stupid things and now I'm pay for them. Emma they think I'm going to die. If I have this baby it will die" Regina said now starting to panic again and speed up her speech.

Emma was in so much shock. She pulled the fragile woman into her arms and held her tight. She figured out the pregnancy part but would have never guessed the cancer. She didn't know what to do or say. She just needed Regina to calm down.

"It's going to be ok. You just need to stay relaxed and not panic" Emma soothed as she rubbed her back gently.

"I'm sorry. I've been acting like this because I'm scared and I was keeping it all in me" Regina explained calmly staying in the blondes arms.

"It's ok. Just don't shut me out. We're friends. You can talk to me" Emma softly said holding the back of her head and rubbing her back.

"You think we're friends" Regina asked as she pulled away and gave a slight smile.

"Well that was rude" Emma replied making herself and Regina laugh. "Yeah we're friends. So talk to me. What's wrong with you"

"So two months ago I was throwing up lots and I lost some weight. I went to the doctor and he told me I had kidney and liver cancer. They have a cure for my liver but it's not a 100% guarantee. My kidneys they want to take one out and replace the other with a donor" Regina calmly explained as she was looking down and breathing fast.

"So that's good then. You have a strong chance at living" Emma softly said as she rubbed the scared brunettes shoulders.

"I don't. When I found out they said if I was pregnant they couldn't go through with any of the treatment or have my kidneys out. I don't know what will happen to me or my baby. I don't even know why I'm here right now" Regina rambled on and on as her breathing picked up and she started panicking.

Emma moved her hands down to Regina's hips and pulled her body into hers. Without another second to pass there lips crashed. Shocking the brunette woman a little but she soon leaned into it. Regina rapped her arms around Emma's neck and helped her closer. Each kissing other passionately as they fought for dominance. Both knowing this was the only way to keep the themselves sane and process everything.